AuthorTopic: [WIP] Demi-Human Head.  (Read 2910 times)

Offline Naso

• ...?
    • View Profile
    • My PixelJoint

[WIP] Demi-Human Head.

on: March 16, 2007, 01:33:54 am
Hey guys, haven't pixeled in a while and i just started this, and now I'm stuck with that big blank spot on the head. any constructive comments would be helpful. ;]

Edit: sorry, meant to say that the neck is different because it was a different style that i might change the dither to.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 01:45:13 pm by ..::Naso::.. »

Cheese Cake -naso

Offline Generic

• View Profile

Re: [WIP] Demi-Humen Head.

Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 01:41:46 am
I'm liking the design on this piece. There is a few things I noticed though. The dithering on the neck is not the same style as the head and it seems to stick out a little because of this. Right now it's hard to tell what his eyes are doing. If you're trying to make him look depressed, or sad then I suggest keeping it as it is. If you're trying to just make him squint then I think you need to lighten the eyes a bit more. You may also want to consider adding a higlight color to define more of the shapes. Well that's all I have for now. Hope you'll have luck working on this and I'm looking forward to the final piece :3.

Edit - Oh and I'm assuming you meant to spell Human in your title? Your spelling was incorrect unless you are referring to some other fantasy race that I am unaware of. (Not being sarcastic.)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 01:47:45 am by Generic »

Offline Naso

• ...?
    • View Profile
    • My PixelJoint

Re: [WIP] Demi-Human Head.

Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 01:46:43 pm
Added a highlight to bring out more details like you said, changed the shading on the neck and also changed the color of the stripes.But the only thing that bothers me is the Lips, they seem...big humm... & i didnt know what to do with that big space on his head so i just added a buncha hair :P

Ps: sorry it took so long :P
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 01:48:47 pm by ..::Naso::.. »

Cheese Cake -naso

Offline snader

• View Profile

Re: [WIP] Demi-Human Head.

Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 02:14:51 pm
i'd say go with the blocky dither, gives it a lot furrier feeling. i thing its like a cat right? i allso think the purple looked better

and if the lips seem big, make em smaller, lol