AuthorTopic: Attack Animations  (Read 1048 times)

Offline Schwee

• SchweeDubulus
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio

Re: Attack Animations

Reply #10 on: October 12, 2019, 04:57:02 pm
For the record, loving these!  Well animated and lots of character shown in each movement!
Looking to collaborate.  Hit me up, especially if you are a GM programmer, or if you just have some sweet ideas.

Offline Rosier

• View Profile

Reply #11 on: October 14, 2019, 05:59:49 am
I think it's more the pose when he kicks isn't back enough, you might have a better time if you set the leg up hard-vertical instead of at a 45 degree angle like it is

Definitely more in line with what I was thinking of!

For the record, loving these!  Well animated and lots of character shown in each movement!

^.^

Offline imonk

• http://pixeljoint.com/p/143294.htm
    • View Profile

Reply #12 on: October 14, 2019, 10:00:52 am
Awesome stuff, you're pretty consistent with your work schedule. I think you have the leg angle correct now but the chaos ball was good how it was originally. I think when the ball is too close to the leg, the kick lacks anticipation.

Offline Rosier

• View Profile

Reply #13 on: October 18, 2019, 05:24:56 am

I originally tried to make it wrap around his foot a bit, but I went ahead and added the sparks when he makes contact.

And managed to throw this together pretty fast!  Probably one of my favorite things I've made in recent memory; the movement is definitely a bit more dynamic than what I've made, and it all came together pretty naturally when I was making it.