AuthorTopic: re - vamp [n.] an act of restructuring, reordering, or revising something  (Read 2686 times)

Offline Rydin

• ...zzzt...
    • @thickDumps
    • View Profile
    • thickDumps

Tried to fix up my old avatar.
Hardcore or featherlight, all critiques are encouraged.
Man cannot remake himself without suffering for he is both the marble and the sculptor.

Offline AlexHW

• View Profile
    • AlexHW
that's a massive improvement, I commend you
only thing which bothers me is the way the wire coils around the brush thing, its a bit hard to read whats going on there.
otherwise looks really good

Offline Sherman Gill

• View Profile
Top one is the new one, right?
Aside from person preference, the only thing I don't like is hoe the dark green is used right at the base of the cord (Base as in right after the mouse). Just seems out of place.
Oh yes naked women are beautiful
But I like shrimps more haha ;)

Offline crab2selout.png

• lost my left-most pixel in the war
    • View Profile
I am so happy that you changed the colour this time... so very happy.

http://www.wayofthepixel.net/pixelation/index.php?topic=85.msg1168#msg1168

One thing taht bugs me is the line behind your buttons. The single, dark pixel each step looks bad. I'd try to vary the length of the line more or anything else that would get rid of those single pixels. Here's an edit to give u an idea since my explanation might've sucked.

Your scroll wheel has a couple jaggies jutting out, too.

Offline Rydin

• ...zzzt...
    • @thickDumps
    • View Profile
    • thickDumps
---->

Tried to make the coils more profound, attempted to address the off color of the cord base, and worked on the mouse button crack (though it seems my efforts were in vein).  Also did a mild tweaking of a color and some aa here an there (on the scroll wheel, too).

Is it getting any better?
Man cannot remake himself without suffering for he is both the marble and the sculptor.