AuthorTopic: [UNAVAILABLE NOW] Pixel Artist looking for part-time work  (Read 4235 times)

Offline Kojiro

• View Profile
Hello! I'm James Pajunar from Makati PH. I'm available for small-scale, short term projects and/or commissions. I focus on doing sprite and asset creation and do quite few animation, tileset, backgrounds and sometimes, illustration. I've been doing pixel art for almost 5 years (sometimes I do digital art and joins global game jams). If you're interested, please do check my portfolio below and send me a message, or email me at kaepajunar@gmail.com:) Payments via PayPal only.

PS. I have a full time day job to support myself financially, so I could only commit to 2-3 hours of work daily or a total of 10 hours a week. If you're still interested, feel free to hit me up via PM or with the email above :)

Global Game Jam 2018 and 2019 Assets

Internal ArtJam Artwork

Ingame Background Freelance Artwork

Jurassic Asset Pack

Background Illustration

GGJ 2018 Title Screen and Pixel Dailies Island Character

Boku no Hero Academia Villains
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 01:11:53 am by Kojiro »

Offline Kojiro

• View Profile
Hello! I'm James Pajunar from Makati PH. I'm again available for small-scale, short term projects and/or commissions. I have updated my portfolio above with new animated backgrounds from freelance work and some personal art.

PS. I have a full time day job to support myself financially, so I could only commit to 2 hours of work daily or a total of 8-10 hours a week. If it's okay with you and you're still interested, feel free to hit me up via PM or with the email above :)