General > General Discussion

my redesigned programming site

<< < (2/2)

lief:

--- Quote ---Aw, just because I spelled dissent wrong in my sig doesn't mean that I'm being a hypocrite when I tell someone that they have some grammatical stuff going on. If I accidentally left some part of a picture devoid of AA, and then pointed out a similar error on someone else's work later on, surely you wouldn't hold that against me. Tongue

I acknowledge that I am no wonderman with words, or anything else for that matter. Still, I will point out what I know to be an error if I see an error.
--- End quote ---

chill out, boy.  i jest.

Indigo:
ooOOoo...  O_o  fight!

oh yeah?!?!  well.. well.. MY dad can beat up YOUR dad! so there!  ....and im not inviting you to my birthday party  :P

seriously:
but yeah, thanks guys for the input.  and yes - i think i will try to get a vid of my shopping cart racing on there.  might be interesting.  I'll try to fix the site up sometime soon.  more C+C is still welcome

Rydin:
The site looks very professional. I like it. (It worked in my browser btw :D)

I think it could be a bit more upbeat. It seems very boring, as if it was almost TOO professional. I donno though. It's probably a good thing though, being it your portfolios and all that. Great work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version