AuthorTopic: (WIP) game Buflons.  (Read 22533 times)

Offline Fool

• View Profile
    • Fool's House

Re: (WIP) game Buflons.

Reply #40 on: March 27, 2007, 08:32:51 am
It is not the same as grabing a whole animation.

That animation's done totally  by  mangust, i just roughly edit two frames to make a suggestion, there is nothing to talk about.=)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 09:06:58 am by Fool »

Offline mangust

• View Profile

Reply #41 on: March 27, 2007, 10:34:28 am
Woowww!!! Nice talk )))
Ok, maybe i wrong, but i want know, what i doing not right in this edit animation? This obvious table and i asked you "may i use this new version or not?"
And Let the lower moment - this will be paint to this colour

it's no problem to some redraw on this, but Fool edit my animation and use elements from old version paint by me, than what exactly i repaint - my lines? or lines from left or right side charscters on frame 1 (or 8, 3 and other), or maybe fix glasses, or.... but many from this paint by me early, if you see pixel at pixel.

than result - if anybody edit art, than artist, who paint this, haven't to use his work after edit himself? Where this boundary use or not use - in lines or ideas?
I am very sorry if offend somebody and if i not correctly understand anyone...
Please, if this not burden to you, answer me - Helm, Panda, Stwelin... And thank you all!!!

For Fool - thank again! )))

Offline Panda

• 威風堂々
    • View Profile

Reply #42 on: March 27, 2007, 11:45:26 am
Maybe the "grabbing the whole animation" was too much, but you pretty much got a few frames from Fool's animation.

Personally I don't care if you decide to use an edit straight away. You are the only one that is getting damaged.
Edits people do, ideally should be used only as a guideline, so you can fix errors on yours by yourself. If you just grab what someone else did, the result might be good, but you don't absorb anything out of it. It's all about you learning and adquiring more experience.
Not to mention that it'd be somewhat rude if you use the edit straight away without asking first.

Offline mangust

• View Profile

Reply #43 on: March 29, 2007, 08:45:12 am
Maybe the "grabbing the whole animation" was too much, but you pretty much got a few frames from Fool's animation.

Personally I don't care if you decide to use an edit straight away. You are the only one that is getting damaged.
Edits people do, ideally should be used only as a guideline, so you can fix errors on yours by yourself. If you just grab what someone else did, the result might be good, but you don't absorb anything out of it. It's all about you learning and adquiring more experience.
Not to mention that it'd be somewhat rude if you use the edit straight away without asking first.

Thanks you - I see now my mistakes, yes about asking first (no matter how him attitude to me) and other...
Of course i repaint this few frames, made it form fool.
And I am not finish on this. )))

Offline Turbo

• less than meets the eye
    • View Profile
    • Pixeljoint TurboAccount

Reply #44 on: March 29, 2007, 03:30:02 pm
What? Someone makes a picture, and puts it on the Web (or on general public display), it's up for grabs. When i make an edit, i'm not worrying what someone will do with it. If i did, i wouldn't post it at all now would i? I have something to share, i share it. If they want to copy it, it's ok. If they want to ignore it, fine too.

Also, i think the "direct copying is bad for yur learing" lecture is unnecessary for mangust. It's clear he knows what he's doing, and knows how to take critique and advice to learn.

P.S.: Lol on the frame where he reaches the floor :)

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Reply #45 on: March 29, 2007, 10:40:28 pm
I do agree there was no need for a lecture.

What? Someone makes a picture, and puts it on the Web (or on general public display), it's up for grabs.

Not around here.

Offline Panda

• 威風堂々
    • View Profile

Reply #46 on: March 30, 2007, 06:30:59 am
Well, I didn't intend to make it sound like a lecture, but whatever, heh.
Since he seemed wondering what the discussion going was about (or so it looked like from his post) I was merely explaining.
As mentioned, I couldn't care the less about the way people use edits.

Offline Stwelin

• View Profile

Reply #47 on: March 30, 2007, 11:22:32 am
Sorry i'f i offset this entire conversation here, didn't mean for it to turn into what it did, I guess they just looked similar because a lot of those 'key frames' were adapted, but i see the differences now, my fault for not looking into it more closely before running my mouth. :P

In any case, it looks great now, really fluid and bouncy. This will make and awesome game.

Best of luck.

Offline mangust

• View Profile

Reply #48 on: March 30, 2007, 03:19:05 pm
Thanks for understanding, people!

Stwelin: You start nice talk  ;) - theme for coping edits a found the ill and some people donn't know something thing about this (including me and not only people, who talk in here , also who read this). But now it's finish and talk about this closed!  Anyway thank you for luck and I am not offended ))

Turbo: Yes it's very good frame )) Me like this too.

And Panda not read lecture to me, he just say about few correction and thanks him for this, also Helm for his words.

Soon I am put here animation for this character and sketch weapons, just now complete some another games.

Offline mangust

• View Profile

Reply #49 on: April 03, 2007, 10:46:23 am
At last, i am animated some )) Creatures will be jump (as suppose) on curve and I must change some frames.
I hope this is right taking edit?

This help me from animation other moves:
This animation for sweep away from explosion (frame - 4,5,6,7)

For something kicking  :P (frame - 9,10,11)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 10:53:17 am by mangust »