AuthorTopic: MIAMI VICE  (Read 7124 times)

Offline Kubol

• View Profile

Re: MIAMI VICE

Reply #10 on: February 18, 2007, 09:50:43 pm
The shadow on Rico's skin is too close to the outline color. Make it lighter to be a more even step between the outline and midtone. They could also use highlights. Their right [viewer left] arm is pillow shaded. I know they wore bright pastel colors, but the amount of saturation on them is really overdoing it.

Update-I changed color of Rico's skin but I have problem with colors of clothes-when I save it as .gif they always saturated too much-I don't know what to do. help :)

Offline SCiDT

• Experimentalist
    • View Profile

Reply #11 on: February 18, 2007, 09:57:43 pm
Once again I love it, are you gona use them in a game?

Offline Kubol

• View Profile

Reply #12 on: February 21, 2007, 11:46:36 am
Yes I'm thinking about this but I still got lot of work to do with sprites...

I made new character Larry Zito and still the same problem - WHY MY COLORS ARE SO SATURATED??? help please!

Offline Xion

• View Profile
    • FourbitFriday

Reply #13 on: February 22, 2007, 03:04:55 am
I think you should change 'em up a bit to make 'em more unique. I mean, two of the characters are in suits but their pants are just as baggy as the other ones. You should make each article of clothing for each character unique. I mean, they even have the same wrinkles! That seems lazy to me.
Are their shoes normally the exact same color as their pants? Or aren't they wearing shoes? Looks like their pants are their shoes...like pajamas or something.