AuthorTopic: WIP 'street fighter'-like fighter - Updated again! animation started  (Read 2599 times)

Offline templargfx

• View Profile

ok, so here he is so far, originally I was going for a normal karate fighter, but got a little carried away with the bandaging, and ended up doing most of his body. as a result I need to change his outfit a little to better reflect his half-undead look.

any suggestions, or crits/comments about him in general?

---EDIT---

OK, I changed the color, added a few details here and there. the problem I am having is shading the cloth without it looking shiny, I want highlights, but they always come out shiny looking. ideas?

---EDIT2---
Ever get the feeling your talking to yourself?

ok, here is the start of the animation, only the lower body is done so far, and theres a few bits Im not too happy with. please, help me to get this animation looking great. be honest!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 06:16:09 am by templargfx »

Offline Faceless

• View Profile
The foot movement is reasonably good, but he's way too stiff. His legs should bend, his arms should shuffle and he could do to take a breath once in a while.

Offline templargfx

• View Profile
thanks for the feedback, currently his body (and most of his legs) move 1 pixel up while moving to the side, do you think I should bend his legs so his upper body doesnt move upwards, or perhaps even his body moving 1 pixel down?

my intention is to have his right arm move down, and his right hand go into a sideways fist, while his left arm will swing back and forth.