AuthorTopic: [nudity] Girl in blue  (Read 6419 times)

Offline Larwick

• Larwick
    • http://www.pixeljoint.com/p/3794.htm
    • View Profile
    • Artstation

Re: [nudity] Girl in blue

Reply #10 on: February 14, 2007, 01:56:34 pm
I think the torso area really needs some fixing. Her boobs are too high, and i think she's lacking a good ribcage. Everything else seems alright to me, i like the legs.. although the hands seem a bit jelly-like in places. The second highlight you're using on the stomach doesn't seem to have been thought about too much, it's just a few scribbles atm. I suggest refining that so it doesn't look unfinished. Personally i'd be adding a buffer shade between the highlight and midtone.. but meh.

Oh and the fingers on the upper left hand need some rounding off, it seems.

Offline spunos

• View Profile

Re: [nudity] Girl in blue

Reply #11 on: February 14, 2007, 07:26:43 pm
Fixed (or at least attempted to fix): ribcage; highlights; jello hand; square fingers.
Not fixed: cloth thing, because I have absolutely no idea how (and believe me, I tried); left leg, because I don't really see what's wrong with it; high boobs, because to be honest, I like the way it is now, and I do think that it works.

I have to say I'm pretty satisfied with the way this piece looks now. I'm also pretty tired of working on it :P and I think it's time I move on to something else, so I hereby declare Miss Six-Arms finished. Thank you to everyone who replied and shared their crits with me, you guys really helped improve this piece muchly, and I've learned a lot in the process. You rock :y: