Critique > Pixel Art

Dark Dragon.

(1/2) > >>

Mori:
I've shown this in the IRC channel, but that doesn't necessarily mean that everyone has seen it, thus, I'm posting it here. Yes, I'm a whore. :3

It's rather dark, so it might be a good idea to copy it to a dark colored background or something so that you can see it more clearly. Heh. 16 colors with transparancy, I believe.

..::Naso::.. asked me to do a dragon for him, so I started work on this. It's meant to be an avatar, but I guess it's too big for that.  Anyway, what's everyone think? It doesn't have a whole lot of superb pixelling skills in it, in my opinion. :/

Naso:
what are you talking about mori lol this is a grate pixel peaice with alot of skills in it =D
and i might just use it for this forum becuase i think it fit hear =)

Darien:
This is really nice.  I love the red highlights.  I think the darkest shade on the scales could be lightened,  right now the scales look a lot like floor tiles.  They should have a grain to them, as if they were all flowing in one direction.  Also, he looks squished, but I guess that's because you were trying to keep him in the canvas?  Great piece.

Evan:
:::pokes crotch:::

It's too DARK

:::pokes crotch:::

ehwhy:
Nice, I like the head and limbs in particular.  I see one problem, which is that the body doesn't appear to have a lightsource at all (besides the red highlights).  The wings look as if they have light coming in from the upper right, so maybe that could be applied to the body?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version