AuthorTopic: Copper Head Bosses  (Read 6538 times)

Offline zeid

• View Profile
    • Pixel Class

Re: An angel named Satan

Reply #10 on: March 29, 2007, 10:32:03 am
Bosses thus far...

/

C&C!!!!!!
note frame rate issues are affecting the animations at present
View my Devlog... unless you aren't ready to have your mind blown.

Offline mangust

• View Profile

Re: An angel named Satan

Reply #11 on: March 29, 2007, 11:05:57 am
About animation snag-boos - maybe his will be blink his eyes and something in his mouth maybe happen (for example - tongue of fire or just move tongue ))  )

And about from - more principal in form (light, shadow) and less detail in dark piece. This quick edit.

About you flying character - I am not sure about his wing. If this wing of dragonfly than more blurry frame (we not see him form, but see they move). Or they is a bird wings? than paint more frames with fluent move and we see his from more distinctly. I hope you understand me )))
It's good staff!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 03:26:50 pm by mangust »

Offline Fizz

• View Profile

Re: Copper Head Bosses

Reply #12 on: March 29, 2007, 09:51:47 pm
I like the tree guy the best.

Are you going to have any bigger bosses?  :P

Offline zeid

• View Profile
    • Pixel Class

Re: Copper Head Bosses

Reply #13 on: March 29, 2007, 10:20:23 pm
Thanks Mangust I that edit will definitely help me for my next update :y:.
There is actually a bigger boss already but he isn't in pixel form he is around 192 pixels high I'm going to redo him i think. I am a ;itt;e disappointed in the weediness of my bosses so far they don't really seem that opposing. The tree boss is fine as he is the first one, the bugs are two bosses you fight at the same time (when their boss level is made) so thats ok... I'm not to sure how intimidating the demon is, but he is a very hard boss to beat in game and the skeleton guy i think might need some bulking up. Alternatively I may make a couple or so more bosses and have them rather large and slow.
View my Devlog... unless you aren't ready to have your mind blown.