AuthorTopic: [WIP] Fuzzy Dream (8 colors)  (Read 2471 times)

Offline sedgemonkey

• Gimme gimme gimme
    • View Profile
    • Pixel Joint

[WIP] Fuzzy Dream (8 colors)

on: February 01, 2007, 08:21:38 am
I just started pixelling for fun again after a long hiatus and boy does it feel good.  I'm just in the beginning stages of pixelling and I figured now would be a good time to add some fun objects.  I'm also looking for ideas on what else should be going on in the boy's dream.

yosh64

Re: [WIP] Fuzzy Dream (8 colors)

Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 10:12:45 am
hey

This is looking to be very nice.

Well I think dreams can tend not to make much sense, or be quite quirky and such, and kinda shift between different things/focuses. So I was thinking maybe you could have it shifting from one dream to another, or from one focus to another, or something simular. Hmm, I do think it might be quite a challenge todo such a thing though.

edit
I got some pretty crazy ideas here... maybe a giant flying chicken in the background? and a tornado with a shift in the perspective of the clouds? as to show a fear of heights? Hehe, I think these would be pretty tricky to pull off :).

Hmm, it's kinda a bit tricky to know, without knowing a bit of background about the character. What is he afraid of? What sorts of things does he like todo? What is currently going on in his life? I dunno :\.

cyas
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 10:23:00 am by yosh64 »

Offline vellan

• View Profile

Re: [WIP] Fuzzy Dream (8 colors)

Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 09:12:00 pm
so far, the biggest standout to me is in the dream section, there is a bright dithered line below the clouds...i can't really equate it with anything so its very attention-grabbing.

i love the 'layered' dream buble, the limited palette and the crazy expresion on his face.

more more more