AuthorTopic: Hexquisite Corpse 4 (on pause)  (Read 197897 times)

Offline hANshOTtH3RD

• View Profile

Re: Hexquisite Corpse 4 (on pause)

Reply #110 on: July 12, 2020, 03:00:05 pm
T88 Please.

any progress carson? it's been 11 days...

will you show us your borders? it should be pretty easy to do using the new template(if you know anything about selections in photoshop/gimp).

...also i made a little pixel viewer browser widget. it's downloadable and runs offline. I still don't understand why you can't zoom on the last two hex corpse collabs. Hex 1 & 2 both can be zoomed. Zoom is probably the most important feature of this website!...that and comments.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 07:06:40 pm by hANshOTtH3RD »

Offline Rydin

• ...zzzt...
    • @thickDumps
    • View Profile
    • thickDumps

Reply #111 on: August 08, 2020, 05:51:50 am
Haven't given up on this. I'll try to contact Indigo right now. Keep moving team!
Man cannot remake himself without suffering for he is both the marble and the sculptor.

Offline hANshOTtH3RD

• View Profile

Reply #112 on: August 10, 2020, 01:24:59 am
Update(8/20): I polished up my tiles just a bit, not much though, and have added them to the progress file. I don't want to spend any more time on them, and i think this will have to be their final versions, whether or not i spot any problem going forward. ...i added a little black there along the righthand side of T2...  ...also fixed the top of T31...

Important to note: i don't have access to the full tiles(and shouldn't for now, since i may draw more tiles).

...and, as I understand it, the following 12 8 7 tiles are currently available:

T2(Done! by hANshOTtH3RD)
T4
T7(Done! by hANshOTtH3RD)
T16
T31(Done! by hANshOTtH3RD)
T40(Done! by hANshOTtH3RD)
T43
T45
T52
T61
T71
T88(¿¿WIP carson333??)

at this point i think my current tiles are done, although I may still decide to do more tiles. I guess it all depends on if i have time, and if this challenge resumes or not...

...is anyone else bugged that you can't zoom the progress image in the browser(nor the hex_3 final image for that matter)?

...one more thing(very sorry), why are the progress file's layers set to "background-combine-combine-replace"?
the template is "background-combine-combine-combine"... and there is no transparency allowed afaik...
I've actually decided to try and fix this: I un-optimised and re-optimised the main progress gif. I had some problems with the last frame adding transparency, and ended up also having to manually edit the layer attribute to get it to work. It appears to be unchanged; all i did was change layer 4 from replace to combine then un-optimised and re-optimised; here it is if anyone want's to double-check me:

I also took the liberty to fix that stray pixel on the right hand border of T47. There were some other issue, which I've already pm'd Indigo about, that i did not fix now; mostly the issue with the border between T56 & T46, and the lack of animation to T23, also some questions about the progress of various tiles that were claimed but never completed... idk i almost want to fix the T56 border issue myself(though for now it remains), but I think T23 basically requires a do-over -- unless Grossly Incandescent can come and finish it.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 07:07:31 pm by hANshOTtH3RD »

Offline draxen

• View Profile

Reply #113 on: September 11, 2020, 09:36:47 pm
Hi, I would like to know which tiles are available. Seems some of the "available" tiles were already taken and done and I would like to take part on this, thanks!  ;D

Offline cuzdancakmak

• View Profile

Reply #114 on: July 29, 2021, 04:22:41 pm
T25, please!  :)
UPD: It's T8 now, thanks Dan!

Done!

Offline hapiel

• PJ mod
    • hapiel
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/9092.htm
    • View Profile

Reply #115 on: September 01, 2022, 01:58:31 am
Will the (incomplete) hexquisite corpse still be revealed? I'm curious what those tiles hold!