AuthorTopic: Little car icon - need advices/suggestions/ideas [WIP]  (Read 3045 times)

Offline Luna

• View Profile

Little car icon - need advices/suggestions/ideas [WIP]

on: January 28, 2007, 07:32:00 pm
Hello ^^ I'm new here.
I'm trying to make some icons for a friend, but i'm not very happy with how they're turning out... ^^;
If someone could give me some advices i'd apreciate it very much ^_^
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 07:39:26 pm by Luna »

Scotteh

Re: Little car icon - need advices/suggestions/ideas [WIP]

Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 07:47:16 pm
Offtopic: I can give you a bit of advice, there are smilies  :) :y: ;D :( ;) :-* :P :o :mean: :D :crazy: :hehe: :lol:

Offline Luna

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 07:50:24 pm
 :'(

Offline Mirre

• Pokémon Trainer
    • View Profile
    • LINNEART

Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 07:54:51 pm
Maybe if you gave us some more information it would be easier for us to give you help. Like for example; what the icons are for, what they symbolize, what you would want them to look like... and also maybe show the other ones?

I think that car is very cute, and it looks just fine. But as I don't know what you're aiming for it is a bit hard to give you c&c. One thing though, is that I think 18 colours for such a small thing is a bit much.

Offline Luna

• View Profile

Reply #4 on: January 28, 2007, 08:03:34 pm
It looks fine? Realy?! Thank you! ^^ I was afraid it looked weird and squared...
The icons need to be 18x18 (but i made that one 18x17, because it was too squared ^^; ) and they're going to be used in a website.
I'm still starting the others so i can't post them yet.
When i try to use less colors it looks weird x_x;

Offline Stwelin

• View Profile

Reply #5 on: January 28, 2007, 08:27:26 pm
Well if they are supposed to fit in with a website layout, is there anything you can show us that will indicate what the rest of the site will look like? are you developing the entire site, or just doing some of the pixel work? If you have any mockups of the site, or if it already exists in some state, please share. :)

I like the design, really. It looks good if the site is going to be like plastic-y and cartoonish. (something like one of the 'isometric-town' projects or whatever.) Show us more!

Offline Luna

• View Profile

Reply #6 on: January 28, 2007, 09:15:12 pm
I'm just dong the pixel work and i have no idea how the website is going to look like ^^;

But i'm really happy people seem to like the little car so far ^^ I'll show more when i have more!