AuthorTopic: PDI Problem!  (Read 3631 times)

Offline Mercury Rising

• View Profile
    • RaiderRobotix

PDI Problem!

on: October 20, 2005, 09:21:04 am
This past week I have been hard at work at my presentation for Video/Speech class.  I am going to give a presentation about how driving while on a cell phone is equally as bad as driving drunk, I chose this topic because I knew the MythBusters did an episode about this.  So I sent an email to MytheBusters requesting this episode to show as a presentation to demonstrate the dangers of driving while talking on your cellular phone and in a week they sent me the episode on DVD by mail.  As those who watch MythBusters know they slash the myths into sections and switch off between myths throughout the episode.  I uploaded the episode files to my computer using a program called InstantCopy Se.   Which is a DVD burning program that allows me to also save it to my computer or to a CDR. Yet when I uploaded it, it became a file type I have never heard of; a PDI.  Does anyone know how I can open a PDI file or change it into an AVI, MPG, WMV, ASF, ect. so I can modify it in my movie editor software?  I want to cut out the parts from the other myth and string the ones from the cellular myth as one.  Stringing them together and cutting out the other parts will be effortless once I figure out how to open it up in my program.
Proud to be a BMS team:

Offline Chilly

• n.n /
    • View Profile

Re: PDI Problem!

Reply #1 on: October 20, 2005, 01:13:00 pm
.pdi (Pinnacle Disc Image) is a type of DVD format. Check out this link for some programs.

Please post in the Off Topic thread next time! <3