AuthorTopic: Beat them up on SEGA Genesis  (Read 2168 times)

Offline kentosama

• Welcome to the next generation
    • kentosama_retro
    • View Profile
    • IRENA

Beat them up on SEGA Genesis

on: January 08, 2019, 08:37:45 pm
Hello, as part of the development of a new game on SEGA Genesis, I am actively looking for a graphic designer to participate in the project.

What game is it? To be honest, it's a bit like the Mighty Final Fight on NES, at least in mind, because the fighters have a casual and cool look.

We currently have some sprites, including the main fighter and a boss. For now, I use the graphics resources of Mighty Final Fight to develop the game engine. Although still very rudimentary and in the experimental phase, I propose to watch the video of this program broadcast on SEGA Genesis.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/525634810723565578/531465683435913250/output2.mp4

For this game, I want to integrate a "mature" universe in the spirit of action movies of the 80s / 90s while bringing a touch of humor.

This is primarily an amateur project, so the work done to realize GFX resources can not be paid off immediately. In the end, once the game is over, the people who participated in its design will naturally receive a share of the profits. We can also plan a fundraising campaign.

So, if the project interests you and you are motivated to join the current team, do not hesitate to contact me. We are looking for at least two graphic designers to ease the work and share their ideas.

Even if you do not have a great experience or if you have never worked on SEGA Genesis, there is no problem. We will be happy to teach you how to work on this wonderful machine.

You can contact me directly on Twitter, by Email or private message;)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 08:44:28 pm by kentosama »