AuthorTopic: [UNPAID] Looking for a pixel-artist to draw a simple knight w/animations  (Read 1806 times)

Offline Freeksam

• View Profile
Hey! My name is Freeksam, and this is my first post on the site.

I've been programming games for a really long time now, but I've always had one problem; I'm terrible at drawing character sprites. For the life of me I can't draw anything humanoid, yet I can draw detailed stone bricks or a loaf of bread or something inanimate. That's why I need some help.

All I need is for someone to draw a Knight carrying a sword with a running and attacking animation. Small scale, it doesn't necessarily need to be incredibly detailed (or super detailed at all). I am not selling the game for money, but instead posting it on the internet as a flash game. I would include you in the credits, and perhaps give you your own Easter Egg  ;D

A bit about the game:

It's a platformer bullet hell where you are the 'Error Knight', a legendary figure who fights off errors. A boss is positioned each 5th level. Defeating a boss will grant you some more story and maybe give you an artifact of some sort to aid you on your journey. I'm actually almost finished all of the coding with placeholder sprites, so I really just need the knight.

Thanks,
Freeksam
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 07:35:29 pm by Freeksam »