General > General Discussion

SMF: A New Software

(1/4) > >>

Peppermint Pig:
So this is a SMF forum. This is the avenue we've chosen to go down for the future of Pixelation. Comments, good and bad, are welcome. We'll definitely make efforts to customize and refine the template for Pixelation, but there might be things we haven't considered that you think are sucking the quality out of the forum experience, so please do not hesitate to share your opinions!

crab2selout.png:
Spiffy, I like it. I hope you guys keep the grey BG for the official board. I like it much better for displaying art.

Oh yeah, small question. Will we have to re-register and lose our posts when the official PA.O's board goes up?

Peppermint Pig:
That's a good question. The answer is, yes, we decided to use a more neutral background for posts on the next Pixelation scheme. The color scheme will still have "Pixelation Blue" in it, and similar shades, but we'll be expanding the scheme to be easier on the eyes.

BeL:
Greetings and salutations and congrats on the new forum!

and... since noone has complained yet I think I'll break the complaints silence.

Where's the zoom function!?

Good Job and I Hope the forum will be up and running in no time :)

Evan:
Looks okay to me, except what's with the weird "Pixelopolis" text up in the corner? It's all choppy and weird. I'm also not diggin' the white background behind the grey.

But other than that, it seems good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version