AuthorTopic: NinJutsu *new wip added*  (Read 7674 times)

Offline sharprm

• INTP/INTJ
    • View Profile

Re: NinJutsu *new wip added*

Reply #10 on: January 15, 2007, 01:19:55 am
tried a different style approaching it

Geez just what is he doing there?

Your sprite still has problems. There is not enough contrast. You are outlining too much if that makes sense. The proportions are okay
if its supposed to be cartoony. The flag animation looks good, the rest doesn't. Selecting and moving stuff is a lazy man's way to animate and often looks bad in my opinion.

Its an improvement on the last one but you should try to get the sprite right before you animate it.
Modern artists are told that they must create something totally original-or risk being called "derivative".They've been indoctrinated with the concept that bad=good.The effect is always the same: Meaningless primitivism
http://www.artrenewal.org/articles/Philosophy/phi

Offline tomas

• View Profile

Reply #11 on: January 15, 2007, 01:56:26 am
I was thinking more along the lines of...

Offline Ryona

• View Profile

Reply #12 on: January 15, 2007, 02:02:52 am
Hahaha! I love both of yours, guys. Funny stuff!  :lol:

Anyway, as for critz, there's alot that's been said already. The legs are especially weak because they're way too short.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 03:52:46 am by Ryona »

Offline Stwelin

• View Profile

Reply #13 on: January 15, 2007, 03:26:41 am

...oh c'mon, everyone was thinking it. -sigh- i'm really sorry. i have nothing to say for myself.

Jokes aside, i think the animations are just too jerky (the pun is really not intended). In imageready i noticed that each intreval had a different amount of time between it and the next frame. While it's appropriate in some cases, here it just seems like you were doing it on whim.  I'd pick one increment and then focus on making it look fluid.

Offline jeiki

• 24 hour ninja
    • View Profile

Reply #14 on: January 15, 2007, 03:38:59 am
HAHAHA lol

just imagine a sword there... jeez haha
極度のレーザーの多色刷りの飛行の浮かぶバナナに対す る非常に熱く熱いロボッ

Offline Ryumaru

• to be animated soonly
    • ChrisPariano
    • View Profile

Reply #15 on: January 15, 2007, 04:01:10 am
back to your first sprite...
firstly, you segmented his muscles way too much, your sprite is how somebody would look without any skin. the arms were much to large and the legs were much to short, basically everything is extremely disproportional. i suggest you look at some tutorials on body proportions, things dont have to be perfect but they definitely need to be somewhat believable.
your colors are alright, they do lack some contrast but theyre pretty much ok. you do have way too many colors though, many are extremely unnecesary.

i made an edit, more like a total redux of your sprite. i lowered the color count a bunch and tried to fix the most glaring anatomy problems. im no anatomy expert but i did as much as my knowledge can take me. i found that the others edits were too unrefined and felt that it would benifit you much more if you had a very clean edit to go by:

Offline Ryona

• View Profile

Reply #16 on: January 15, 2007, 04:15:29 am

...oh c'mon, everyone was thinking it. -sigh- i'm really sorry. i have nothing to say for myself.

Okay, I may have a rather perverted mind at times, but I was not thinking that. lol

Besides, that would suggest it to be extremely long, which is by far longer than I've ever seen. And I've seen quite a bit.

Oh dear... Mind in the gutter now. >_<

Anyway....

Lovely edit, Ryumaru.  :y:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 04:17:59 am by Ryona »

Offline Sherman Gill

• View Profile

Reply #17 on: January 15, 2007, 05:57:47 am
 :huh:

Actually, from the looks of it, "it" would be on the knee.
Oh yes naked women are beautiful
But I like shrimps more haha ;)