Critique > Pixel Art

Any good way to make pixel art on a mobile device?

(1/2) > >>

RoyWikson:
I currently can only make good art at school during free time and was hoping a some redditors might have a solution for me on a mobile device

MysteryMeat:
oh fuck the bots are learning

red alert

Vinik:
Sarah Connor did warned us about this a long time ago. But as the procedurally generated subject is actually interesting, if anyone is curious about a good pixel art app for android, I have found pixly to be very close to an aseprite-like experience on android, with some very neat features like multiple superimposed grids and reference overlays.

That said, death to all bots.

Edit: oh wait a sec there, is Roy here really a bot? He was having a conversation with eishiya in the general section. I am having a turing test moment irl here and not enjoying it.

eishiya:
Aw, I thought my response to it was pretty nice too. After I saw this post (after typing up my essay, but before the spam edit), I did think it was a bot, but gjhdjhr :V I picked a bad time to come back to Pixelation. Somebody give me a nudge when this crap gets sorted out.

Kiana:
Editing out the spam links.. I’m going to leave the thread in question up since eishiya’s response was useful and detailed. Dan asked Atnas to look into the automoderation issues so we’ll have an extra set of hands on it after the holidays roll over.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version