AuthorTopic: Official Pixelation Off-Topic Thread  (Read 209697 times)

Offline Ragnarok

• The long-dead armies rise again!
    • View Profile

Re: Official Pixelation Off-Topic Thread

Reply #240 on: February 09, 2007, 04:56:31 pm
I guess that means another blow for MS Paint, GraphicsGale, and you >:0
Does that mean I have a strike, or just a severe loss of reputation?
Chaos drive... overloading... Order... failing...
GIVE IN TO THE CHAOS!

Offline Panda

• 威風堂々
    • View Profile

Reply #241 on: February 09, 2007, 05:02:59 pm
Up to you to guess >:D

Offline The B.O.B.

• currently losering it up...
    • View Profile

Reply #242 on: February 09, 2007, 09:08:20 pm
Man, I'm having lower back pains. It's not extremely painful, just something that's an annoyance. Could possibly be due to sitting on my ass all day at work(tech support). But I've also heard some tales of it happening due to flat feet and it effecting posture. I have flat feet. I always have to twist my body to pop my back, but I don't know if I should keep doing it. I'm afraid I'm deteriorating my spine or something. Any one had this before, or some home treatment to help it out?

P.S. Is it just me, or does the Bruce Lee thing keep popping up on the Pixelation banner. I don't mean like sparsely, but while I'm typing, he just keeps popping up and winking at me. I think Bruce is hitting on me. I'm filing for sexual harassment...
my back hurts...

Offline snake

• View Profile

Reply #243 on: February 09, 2007, 10:06:02 pm
Hi! Hi B.O.B! Hi B.O.B!
Sorry. Couldn't help myself

Offline Sherman Gill

• View Profile

Reply #244 on: February 09, 2007, 11:25:33 pm
The B.O.B.:
My mom was a chiropractor for a few years.
Popping your back shouldn't do any damage to it, and popping bones regularly will keep them flexible into old age.
Also, popping bones releases endorphins (which are natural painkillers your body produces) :D.
Oh yes naked women are beautiful
But I like shrimps more haha ;)

Offline Xion

• View Profile
    • FourbitFriday

Reply #245 on: February 10, 2007, 12:19:50 am
Seriously? I thought joint-poppage led to arthritis and even more joint pain later on. ???

Offline Lawrence

• View Profile

Reply #246 on: February 10, 2007, 12:28:10 am
I can pop/crack my neck. When I wake up first thing in the morning that's when it's the loudest, I turn my head upwards and *CRACK!*

Offline The B.O.B.

• currently losering it up...
    • View Profile

Reply #247 on: February 10, 2007, 12:31:01 am
   I can pop my knuckles and fingers whenever I want and as long as I want, too. People always think someone behind me is clicking their pen repeatedly, but it's just me popping away.
   I've heard of that too Xion, but I think they were proven as myths. And I thought it was tiny forms of Carbon that were produced when we popped our bo-DAMN IT! Bruce Lee won't leave me alone! Seriously, is anybody repetitively seeing him? I mean, did the mods make it to where he would pop up every 5 or 2 min? Or when you type a certain amount of characters, he keeps popping up every 30-45 secs? He seriously won't stop bugging me. Stop winking at me, perv!!! I will not be the water to your glass, now cut it out!!!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 12:32:57 am by The B.O.B. »
my back hurts...

Offline Blick

• I am not an eskimo.
    • pixeljoint.com/p/327.htm
    • View Profile

Reply #248 on: February 10, 2007, 01:09:20 am
Xion: Popping your fingers is (usually) just pushing air bubbles out of your joints. I mean, if you do it and it obviously doesn't want to pop, you could cause damage. I was always more into stretching surrounding muscles rather than actually popping my joints, let them loosen themselves up.

See more about it here.

Offline .TakaM

• View Profile
    • Fetch Quest

Reply #249 on: February 10, 2007, 01:51:55 am
 :-\

I went camping this weekend at spent about 13 hours straight sitting in the river with my friends, I got pretty badly sunburnt, but thats okay, happens all the time.
got home a few days ago, and I had a shower today, all the skin came off my lower left leg, so it was all red and raw, I went to the doctors, guess what, second degree burns. my right leg is first degree

now I've got this bigass bandage allover my leg and its itchy as hell, got like 6 layers of creams, cotton pad things and like a sheepskin thing !yus!
Life without knowledge is death in disguise