AuthorTopic: Official Pixelation Off-Topic Thread  (Read 209692 times)

Offline Willows

• View Profile

Re: Official Pixelation Off-Topic Thread

Reply #80 on: January 17, 2007, 09:56:15 am
Hahahaha, because you'd have to shave it over and over and over again. Seeing as cats are prone to disembowelling humans on sight simply because they can't open the can of tuna fast enough, I don't really think I'm willing to perform an action that the cat might find even remotely unpleasant. That is, of course, besides strangling it.

Seriously, though, I think cats suck, but I don't really want to kill them. A kid that went to my high school put his cat in the microwave. They commited him to asylum of some sort, thankfully.

I've got an English Mastiff. She's now about 130 pounds, and dumb as a rock. For reference, you can see her here contemplating the intricacies of this leaf : http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/SaboteurGreg/Ramonaponderingleaves2-1.jpg

Such a cuddly demon :)

Offline Feron

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
    • Pixelheart

Reply #81 on: January 17, 2007, 02:46:00 pm
my cats are ninjas.  they would tear her apart.   :P

Offline The B.O.B.

• currently losering it up...
    • View Profile

Reply #82 on: January 17, 2007, 04:18:34 pm
   Hmm, hasn't this been discussed before? Any how, I'm not a fan of cats. Most cats I've met seem to be straight up, arse-holes. It's as if they don't care for companionship. More over, there just in it for the free food. It's almost like a stuck up member of royalty walking in and out saying, " Hmm, pet me now. That's enough, I take my leave. Oh, and by the way, I just tore that God-awful couch a new one, pissed in your shoes, and hawked a hair ball on your new carpet...toodles, I'll be back for my food tomorrow(licks fur and walks away with head turned up)"...just don't like cats.
   Dogs are my homies. I can identify with them for some reason.(ugh, I miss my late pit bull. Greatest dog in the world I've ever met.)
   Ooh, almost forgot to mention, I just bought a "One man army and the undead quartet" cd online through amazon.com, just received it yesterday. And I must say, I'm pissed. It came in as a ripped cd, where the crappy dealer tried to cut and paste the band logo onto the custom made cd design. Also, the back of the cd is awol, as the dealer got a piece of construction paper, and hand wrote the songs himself, just to comfort me. The worst part of this, is that the whole effin' cd is composed of 90+ individual tracks. "90 tracks for $6.99 you say? What a deal!" No, not what a deal, what a rip. There are only 10 tracks on the ACTUAL cd, so the 90 tracks are just parts of each song divided up into 30 seconds, making it frickin' annoying to download into my Windows media player to my custom play list. So if any one decides to order online music at amazon.com, stay away from the seller "ds336"...He just earned the status of "douche bag" in my book...

The B.O.B. out....
my back hurts...

Offline Feron

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
    • Pixelheart

Reply #83 on: January 17, 2007, 05:17:20 pm
Greatest dog in the world I've ever met.

i swear EVERY dog owner in the world says that about their own dogs.

Offline ptoing

• variegated quadrangle arranger
    • the_ptoing
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/2191.htm
    • View Profile
    • Perpetually inactive website

Reply #84 on: January 17, 2007, 07:02:26 pm
Just to get back to Adventure Time. Am I the only one that thinks it's complete and utter gash.
And what is this "This is so math!!", that's like the most retarded slang for something being good I heard in a long time. Maybe I am getting old.
There are no ugly colours, only ugly combinations of colours.

Offline The B.O.B.

• currently losering it up...
    • View Profile

Reply #85 on: January 17, 2007, 07:38:18 pm
(hands Ptoing some depends diapers) It's ok, old man, we understand it's hard for you to understand.  :P

I've seen the cartoon before. I didn't think it was as bad as you think it is. But it wasn't that great either. I don't actually recall laughing at it, but I did smile. I guess I just can't laugh at cartoons where the main characters have a young kid as the voice actor. Just annoys me for some reason. Despite the random humor, I didn't think it was that bad. I also noticed you posted a reply to this cartoon thingy in Punaji. I guess it must be really irking you, or something. Are there any cartoons that you enjoy, Ptoing?(past or present?)
my back hurts...

Offline ptoing

• variegated quadrangle arranger
    • the_ptoing
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/2191.htm
    • View Profile
    • Perpetually inactive website

Reply #86 on: January 17, 2007, 08:04:56 pm
There are many cartoons I enjoy. As a recent one I would have to say Futurama. I also like stuff like Dexters Lab, Cow and Chicken and such, even Powerpuff Girls. Pretty much all old Looney tunes cartoons, old Disney stuff. The little mole, Dr Snuggles. I am a big fan of animation and funny shit. I LOVE nonsense, sometimes perhaps a bit more than is healthy (ask some people that know me a bit better and they will confirm this). But I just don't think AT was good in any way. It had a few slightly amusing parts in there, but they more or less were a "heh" instead of a "huh, wtf, stupid".

It just had nothing that could hold my interest, script could have been written by a 6 year old, the jokes were lame, the artstyle looked forced to me and it just was boring as hell. I can not help it, I have not seen something that I thought was so stupid in ages in terms of animation, esp not something so many others loved a lot. watev.

There are no ugly colours, only ugly combinations of colours.

Offline Evil-Ville

• :))))))))))):
    • View Profile

Reply #87 on: January 17, 2007, 08:33:37 pm

Offline Blick

• I am not an eskimo.
    • pixeljoint.com/p/327.htm
    • View Profile

Reply #88 on: January 17, 2007, 08:34:26 pm
I have not seen something that I thought was so stupid in ages in terms of animation, esp not something so many others loved a lot. watev.
Someone hasn't seen Bratz...

I think a lot of the humor in Adventure Time for me came from the character movements. I laughed because the kid flailing just looked so funny. It's little subtleties that make me laugh, something about how the dog says "talk about our feelings" at the end, and the way the kid moves when he yells "My hat is awesome!" just get to me.

P.S. That's creepy, Evil Ville.

Offline Darien

• ...nine...ten...draw!
    • View Profile

Reply #89 on: January 17, 2007, 09:14:27 pm
I found the "Algebraic!" and "Mathematical!" parts hilarioius because I took it as a spoof on shows that try to make kids think learning is fun.