AuthorTopic: [Closed] Pixel Artist / Animator Needed For Prototype Animations  (Read 2120 times)

Offline ConfusedSheep

• View Profile
Hello everyone :)

I need a pixel artist/animator to animate a knight character with a sword and shield based on an existing sprite (54x73)
I need some prototype/placeholder animations to test out the combat system of a 2D ARPG Platformer.

At first, I need animations with no shading and disregard for quality except for the movement itself. After I have tested the animations I will ask you to polish them for an additional price (I still don't need any drop shadow or shading except for ambient occlusion since I have a dynamic lighting system).

Here's an example of such an animation (move animation, frames: 8, cost: 24 USD)

If you're interested you can send me an offer with a price range estimate in PM and I will send you the knight sprite as well as references for some of the animations and we can discuss the specifics.
This is what I need:
Idle (3 frames)
3 variations of attacks (6-8 frames each)
Dash backwards and forwards (4 frames each)
Dodge by stepping into the background (2-3 frames)
Shield raise idle (3 frames)
Moving with shield raised (6 frames)
Shield Parry (4 frames)
Stagger (4 frames)

Keep in mind, the number of frames are estimates, I'm not an animator, so I don't know exactly what the right number of frames are for the different animations.

Since this is for a prototype I might need a few more along the way, which of course will be added to the price. You need to provide me with some examples of your work in pixel art animation.

Payment will be per asset.

Cheers :)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 02:19:16 pm by ConfusedSheep »

Offline brunozxz

• View Profile

Re: [PAID] Pixel Artist / Animator Needed For Prototype Animations

Reply #1 on: December 09, 2018, 12:14:41 am
Message sent :)

Offline ConfusedSheep

• View Profile

Re: [Paid] Pixel Artist / Animator Needed For Prototype Animations

Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 01:58:49 pm