Critique > Pixel Art

Me, Pixel Style

(1/3) > >>

Evan:
So I got inspired after watching a biography of Kanye West, and started doing pixel art.

I realized that everyone had a "character" but me (yeah, it's an exaggeration) so I decided to make one. Well, this came out. It's me in pixel form, and I only like pixelling in 2x form, so here it is...

I'm working on making the background transparent, but graphics gale is being a dick...

Alex:
you dont need a "Character" to be an artist man.

art is just art. I like this but i know you can do better on the face, two black squares dont make up for everything else.

David:
I'd also suggest playing around with the palette you have on this piece. It's not bad by any means, but it's not very interesting and doesn't provide enough depth. I'd work on the arms and pose a bit. His right arm seems to be bending too far backwards. In any case, I'm looking forward to seeing more from you.

Evan:
I updated it, and changed my t-shirt to a green emerica shirt I'm wearing today.

In fact, this is exactly what I wore today.

I tried to fix most of the stuff, but if you still see anything, just tell me.

LuciferianSoul:
Hehe that is so bad-ass, it really has some character to this little sprite.
I like it, and it seems to be in style so I don't have any crits.

Oh one thing is his jacket on right, where it goes three pixels in, that area generally looks a little odd, but I can understand working with small pixels is hard so I'm not entirely sure how to fix that up. Some else may have a little more help for you, sorry!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version