AuthorTopic: [Paid] Living Phoenix Entertainment Job Oppertunities  (Read 2196 times)

Offline ArchKnighter

• View Profile

[Paid] Living Phoenix Entertainment Job Oppertunities

on: October 30, 2018, 08:58:03 pm
We had a great success 3 months ago finding several new artists to strengthen our team from this forum, and now that two more positions have opened up (further expansion of our team!) we are opening up another post to hopefully find 2 more talented artists wanting to work on an MMORPG!

Side Note: We had a ton of applications for our last position, i apologize to the few i never got a response back to, please dont be offended, we simply had miscommunication on tracking a few emails and unfortunatly missed them. Please apply again if we didn't respond or if you applied after we filled the position!

You can view a bit about us at LivingPhoenixEnt.com

We are current hiring the following job positions (as well as apprenticeship positions if you are looking to get paid & learn from our talented artists) to work on our existing 2.5d mmorpg as well as our new one in development.

Environmental Artist (32x32-96x96 - Must be in 32x32 intervals)
Character Artist/Animator (32x32-48x48)
Creature Artist/Animator (12x12-96x96)
Spell Animator (12x12-32x32)

This is a paid job that can be either short term or long term. (We prefer long term as we invest alot into feedback and developing our staff to be better than when they joined us).

We have a very specific style that we want matched, as your art will be used with other artists that already work on the projects. So you will need to be able to adapt to our style. Our style is a 2.5d digital art/hand drawn/painted art style with pixelated details, using colorful pallets, stylized shapes, and dynamic outlines. Good references being: Tree of savior or Torchlight - Another reference piece here - https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/2d/environments/2d-hand-painted-town-tileset-67346

Below are our best examples of our style for each of the positions -
Edit: Not sure why all images look very pixelated (not sure if that's what the forum does for dramatic effect ;) - please right click and open original to see our exact style.. as it's a blend of pixel art and digital art~

Environment:
Here are examples of some of our rock terrain and grasses - http://prntscr.com/kjlyca

Character Artist/Animator:
Here are examples of our Character Outfits (North and South, without animations)

Creature Artist/Animator:
Here are examples of our Creatures (Animated)
Orc:
Goblins:
Otherworld Mage:

Spell Animator:
Here are examples of our Spell Animations

Obviously it is a benefit if you are able/interested in doing multiple of these positions, especially if you are interested in an unending available workflow ;)

If you are interested, please submit an application to schriknicolas@gmail.com with..

Name/Alias (Either is fine, just first name works):
Age (rough age is fine as well if you're very personal):
Location (Time zone works as well):
English Fluency (*/10):
Portfolio & Any specific work similar to what we're looking for in style or perspective.

If we are interested after seeing your portfolio, we will request one small trial task before inviting you on to the team :)
If we like your work, we can provide essentially unlimited work for you moving forward.
We very much look forward to bringing a few of you on to join our quickly growing & talented team :)

You can also contact me these ways if you prefer
Email: schriknicolas@gmail.com
Discord: Sir Knighter#7613

Offline masterzenith

• Always looking for something to draw
    • BuffoTheArtClown
    • View Profile

Re: [Paid] Living Phoenix Entertainment Job Oppertunities

Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 03:50:19 am
Still looking for an artist, huh? lol

Offline Jan_Erwin_Santiago

• View Profile

Re: [Paid] Living Phoenix Entertainment Job Oppertunities

Reply #2 on: November 16, 2018, 05:03:55 am
Good Day,

I saw the Job offer you posted on https://pixelation.org/index.php?topic=28878.0, Your description of the work responsibilities really closely match my experience, and I am excited to submit my portfolio to you for your consideration.

In my position as 2d artist , I already made lots of game assets with several successful game company like Boomzap Entertainment, Dumadu Games, and Mega Cat Studio.

If I can provide you with further information on my background and qualifications, please let me know.

Name: Jan Erwin Santiago
English Fluency: 7/10
Portfolio: https://erwin12santiago.carbonmade.com/
I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your consideration.