AuthorTopic: [WiP] Game project "Jobel" mock-up  (Read 17026 times)

Offline Luzeke

• I draw, therefore I ink.
    • View Profile
    • inkBot

[WiP] Game project "Jobel" mock-up

on: December 31, 2006, 01:13:02 am
Spring is approaching and with it our second-year game project. We get ten weeks to make a game, whatever game we want. So I'm putting pretty much everything aside to work on that. So I've started doing a mock-up for my game. Here's the mockup.

There are a couple things missing here though, like the GUI.
Update [2/1 -07]:

The player controls two characters simultaneously, the demon-ish guy to the leftmost, and the burning sprite thingie in the middle. The military guy is an enemy.
 :)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 02:29:25 pm by Luzeke »

Offline sharprm

• INTP/INTJ
    • View Profile

Re: [WiP] Game project "Jobel" mock-up

Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 01:27:04 am
Those are some nice silhouettes in the background. I don't like the color of the sky or the background clouds.
Modern artists are told that they must create something totally original-or risk being called "derivative".They've been indoctrinated with the concept that bad=good.The effect is always the same: Meaningless primitivism
http://www.artrenewal.org/articles/Philosophy/phi

Offline Ryona

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: December 31, 2006, 03:00:53 am
That looks really cool, Luzeke. Everything looks nice, and I especially like how you made that wispy smoke.

I too agree that the sky and clouds need to change color. Something perhaps that gives the feeling of a desolate and harsh environment.

Oh, btw, love your little characters.  :)

Offline Stwelin

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: December 31, 2006, 03:28:23 am
The character's clothes blend into the surrounding area too much. his pants are the colour of the silhouettes and the jacket is the colour of the sky. you may want to somehow contrast the foreground and background a little more. i like the overall design of it, however, i am not too keen on the soldier guy. he looks out of place.

Offline Terley

• Terley is King, but he needs a new avatar.
    • View Profile

Reply #4 on: December 31, 2006, 05:45:38 am
you could get away with dullin it down a tad..

looks awesome.
I've not got anything interesting to type here..

Offline Akzidenz

• Grotesk Bold
    • View Profile

Reply #5 on: December 31, 2006, 07:09:47 am
Personally, I really like the bright sky colors - it makes the smoke seem a lot dirtier and it gives it a lot more presence. The thing that bothers me the most is the treatment you gave the ground. It's a little too bright, a little too orange, and it seems like the form was sort of a secondary thought. It looks really haphazard and slapped together to me, whereas every other part of the mockup looks clean and beautiful and considered.
que faire quand on a tout fait, tout lu, tout bu, tout mangé
tout donné en vrac et en détail
quand on a crié sur tous les toîts pleuré et ris dans les villes et en campagne

Offline Luzeke

• View Profile
    • inkBot

Reply #6 on: December 31, 2006, 12:16:56 pm
Thanks for all the comments so far. Here's an update.

I liked the colors in your edit Terley, but I felt they took away some of the brightness I wanted the sky to have. So I compromised, hope it came out alright.  :lol:

I thought you may want to look at some stuff separately so here's the sprites and the tiles for the ground.

Quote from: Stwelin
however, i am not too keen on the soldier guy. he looks out of place.
That might be a good thing. The story of the game is about a demon/magic/whatever world in which all sorts of weird creatures live. Criminals of the worst kind in this world is sentenced for exile. This means they get sent to another world (our world). The humans in that world has in their 22:nd century became aware of it and interpreted it as a sort of invasion. They dispatch military units to the magical world to obliterate it.

What is it that makes him look out of place to you?

The ground tiles was the first thing (except Jobel) which I made in the picture and I'm actually not very happy with how they came out. I think I'll have to redo them.

Offline sharprm

• INTP/INTJ
    • View Profile

Reply #7 on: December 31, 2006, 12:54:54 pm
What is it that makes him look out of place to you?

Maybe becuase he is wearing green in a planet devoid of green stuff. Also he looks bent over in a painful pose. The big grey cloud in the back looks like hills and i don't think hills make sense being that tall.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 12:56:34 pm by sharprm »
Modern artists are told that they must create something totally original-or risk being called "derivative".They've been indoctrinated with the concept that bad=good.The effect is always the same: Meaningless primitivism

Offline DrDerekDoctors

• View Profile

Reply #8 on: December 31, 2006, 01:26:33 pm
Another vote here for "love the silhouettes". The way they have holes in them makes them wonderfully skeletal and dystopian.
--

DrDerekDoctors

Offline Dusty

• View Profile

Reply #9 on: December 31, 2006, 02:36:08 pm
Maybe becuase he is wearing green in a planet devoid of green stuff. Also he looks bent over in a painful pose. The big grey cloud in the back looks like hills and i don't think hills make sense being that tall.

O.o I can't really agree... what you said makes no sense at all...
People/characters can't wear colours that aren't around them? People who live in the deserts can't wear green?
And if those things in the back are hills, what's wrong with them? Given the right perspective, hills can appear that tall. And if not, then they're mountains? If mountains are far enough, in a foggy/polluted area(in which this seems), you won't see the details of the seperate mountains, and they'll merge into one huge backdrop sort of thing.

Offline Luzeke

• View Profile
    • inkBot

Reply #10 on: December 31, 2006, 02:59:36 pm
His stance is a little bit wonky, so I changed it a bit and changed the colors a little. I think he looks better this way.

The military guys are gonna appear a lot, so their camo could change colour depending on what enviroment they are in.  ;D

I'm gonna take on the GUI now.

Offline snake

• View Profile

Reply #11 on: December 31, 2006, 03:28:22 pm
I think the thing I notice the most is that it looks a little messy. The main character has a mixture of colours with a lot of the same hues with little or no separation. Also, the highlights appear somewhat random with spots of light colours on dark areas. The pants hear and shirt come to mind.

Also, the long, darks lines/clouds in the background stand out very much and could probably do with an extra colour for blending. Maybe make the whole thing lighter so it won't mix with the towers.

Offline Luzeke

• View Profile
    • inkBot

Reply #12 on: December 31, 2006, 04:31:19 pm
Started doing some button icons. They don't look particularly good right now. BUt I'm kinda stuck on them, I'm not sure what to change.

If you have any suggestions I'd be happy to hear them. Gotta scoot now. New Years Eve celebration!

Happy New Year everybody. See you in 2007! :D

Offline Zolthorg

• View Profile

Reply #13 on: December 31, 2006, 07:11:29 pm
They're impossible to read.
If you're set on using red, the letters need a darker outline.

Offline Faceless

• View Profile

Reply #14 on: January 01, 2007, 11:00:28 am
Er.. what?
They're easy to read...
Anyway, I think the problem is that everything looks messy and unrefined. I'd spend some time on cleaning everything up - outlines and shading.

Offline Luzeke

• View Profile
    • inkBot

Reply #15 on: January 02, 2007, 12:09:15 am
I've made a health bar which includes weapon display. I'm pleased with how it looks.

I ditched those other buttons, they were supposed to show with text or another icon what the buttons do (like in zelda) but I realised it would be unnecessary. But I liked the colors, so I kept those.

Offline Stwelin

• View Profile

Reply #16 on: January 02, 2007, 12:26:35 am
The health bar looks pretty cool. I'd say make it a bit thicker though, it's kind of hard to read, especially if your focusing on the character, it's hard to tell where the red ends and the empty bar begins.

Offline Luzeke

• View Profile
    • inkBot

Reply #17 on: January 02, 2007, 12:33:30 am
Something like this?

:)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 12:41:13 am by Luzeke »

Offline MoD

• mnky
    • View Profile

Reply #18 on: January 02, 2007, 01:01:26 am
The dagger and healthbar looks real nice, but it's got an obnoxious amount of colors (22 w/ transparency); unify your palette some and you'll be able to cut that down by around 10 colors at least.

Offline Luzeke

• View Profile
    • inkBot

Reply #19 on: January 02, 2007, 01:31:22 pm
Magic bar, made it point the same way as the health bar at first but switched it.

Could you please tell me why it's such a taboo using a lot of colors?

Edit// Oh yeah, changed colours on the darkest clouds and the dark lines behind the mountains. Also added a a big blob of clouds behind the mountains.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 01:35:17 pm by Luzeke »

Offline MoD

• mnky
    • View Profile

Reply #20 on: January 02, 2007, 02:50:26 pm
A lot of people ask 'Why?' about the color restrictions, and most of it goes back to carrying on traditions from pixel art's roots on the earliest consoles with extremely limited graphical capabilities. It's generally considered wasteful to use more colors than you absolutely need and using them creatively to stay within a numerical limit can be useful when trying to increase artistic skill within the medium. Conforming to a limited palette encourages hueshifting and requires good knowlege of color theory, so doing so can serve as a test of artistic knowlege.

I personally think you should've had the magic bar's stalagmites as stalactites instead, because though they would logically form under the stalactites of the health bar, they wouldn't form in the other area and moving them closer together might not be a good idea as the player would be confused by bars touching squares at both ends. I'm also wondering, what is the game's general theme? I'm getting a cave vibe from the HUD but not the environment.

Offline Luzeke

• View Profile
    • inkBot

Reply #21 on: January 03, 2007, 01:01:50 am
Changed the stalactites & stalagmites to have the actual bar look more like the brick pattern the globe and cube has. I liked the stalactites, but they felt unnecessary when I thought about it.

I normally use three shades of each color, maybe four (if it's a static object or an object with very little animation).

About the healthbar, it's build up of three objects; the static object, the weapon icon and the actual red bar. I like to consider at least the icon the rest as spearate objects. This because there
will be other icons displayed, which will likely use the same amount of colors, maybe more. I see no reson to use colors from the static picture more than the two darker shades I used for outlining the icon.

Offline Luzeke

• View Profile
    • inkBot

Reply #22 on: January 03, 2007, 03:02:43 pm
Started sketching on a boss yesterday. Continued today. Still not done yet, but I thought I'd put up a pic of it as it is now, see if people have suggestions. I think he may be a bit too big though. And possibly hard to animate. THat is, however, a later problem. I'll probably make a new version then. Here's the latest version anyway:

Same picture but with added stuff

^^

Offline Slothien483

• View Profile

Reply #23 on: January 03, 2007, 06:58:11 pm
I think it's an amazing concept, but you're right, maybe it's a little too big comparing it with the main character. Cant wait to see it done  :) .

Offline Franky G

• View Profile

Reply #24 on: January 05, 2007, 12:15:19 pm

^^

Whoah!

only thing that bugs me is his stomach. I think his pack should curve over just a little. looks like his back has snapped otherwise.

Offline Opacus

• Entangled
    • View Profile
    • www.jimjansen.net

Reply #25 on: January 05, 2007, 04:58:03 pm
Started sketching on a boss yesterday. Continued today. Still not done yet, but I thought I'd put up a pic of it as it is now, see if people have suggestions. I think he may be a bit too big though. And possibly hard to animate. THat is, however, a later problem. I'll probably make a new version then. Here's the latest version anyway:

^^
I need to see that coloured, NOW!

Offline baccaman21

• It's critique, don't take it personally.
    • View Profile
    • Linked In

Reply #26 on: January 05, 2007, 05:25:34 pm
Could you please tell me why it's such a taboo using a lot of colors?

It comes down to what you like asthetically... this forum is dedicated to pushing pixels in the traditional sense... adding your own AA... defining your own pallette gorups and ramps and what have you... this is the traditional methodology of old skool artists such as myself... tried and tested... however with the transition from 4 & 8bit graphics into the relams of what we have now, with 32bit graphics, alpha masking, channels and all those other fancy pants things you can muck around with in photoshop et al then that opens up a whole new avenue of possibilities creativly... but that's NOT what pixelation is about - hence why you'll be lambasted by using too many colors... it IS about economics... primarily because there was less space (ram/rom wise) to play with in the old days so hence the SKILL of the true low color pixel artist came into being...

Like I said... it's asthetics... people here tend to scoff or turn their nose up at new CG 'rendered' sprites or backgrounds with millions of colors which in itself is an artform - it's just very different - I personally believe true pixel art has SOUL... because every single pixel is placed with thought from a human mind rather than computated by some very clever lighting algorithms based on a lot of technical polygonal creation (not belittling my brothers in the polygon domain as I respect what they do equally) - I can just aprreciate the purist nature of pixeling... and I think I speak for a lot of people around here when I say that...

So to answer you question... it's not a taboo thing... it's just a tradition...

As for your work... Generally speaking I like it - it shows creative flare and you obviously know what you;re wanting to acheive... what I would say is that I feel at the real low level... when you get i really close to your sprites... they are a bit scrappy... but that's me being really pedantic...

oh... and I guess your a fan of Jak & daxter? judging by the ears on your hero? and the buddy control mech?
Buy the book - The Animator's Survival Kit by Richard Williams

www.burnzombieburn.com

Offline Luzeke

• View Profile
    • inkBot

Reply #27 on: January 08, 2007, 11:18:23 pm
Here's an update on my golem-thingy.

This will definately need to be redone later on. But I'm gonna finish it and have it as a separate pic anyway.
EDIT// Maybe I should scale everything else up instead?!  ^-^

On the ride home I made a test sprite of a character from the game. He supposed to be a sneaky bastard. I did three versions with alterations of the same pallette.

I'm not gonna say much more on the color-subject. All I can say is that I'll try to use as few colours as possible, but since I'm not trying to emulate anything on this particular project I'll use as few colors as I can manage, but if I feel I need particular colors I'll probably keep them as is. Oh, tw, how can I make my sprites less 'scrappy'?

And, actually, I have never laid hands on any of the Jak & Daxter-games. I know of them, but I have ignored them.  :P
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 11:21:30 pm by Luzeke »

Offline Luzeke

• View Profile
    • inkBot

Reply #28 on: January 12, 2007, 02:10:57 pm
Update:

Offline Hishnak

• View Profile
    • Aphotic Pixel

Reply #29 on: January 12, 2007, 11:09:45 pm
Hmmm...he's very wrinkly...the skin on his form arm almost looks like its melting off or something.

Offline eck

• But why is RUM gone???
    • View Profile

Reply #30 on: January 13, 2007, 02:16:13 am
yours                                              Mine

looked a bit busy and overdithered.  i simply added a new tone, that could smooth out the darker outlines, removed some of the (in my opinion) overdither,  and removed some of the "wrinkles" that made him look less muscular. 

take note of *his* right arm. there you can see i used that extra tone, started to AA, and removed some of the "UN-necessary" wrinkles.

also, edited his eyes and lips a bit, but not sure i did well there. 

lastly, i removed some of the wrinkles on his left arm and chest, and smoothed that out a bit.

i probably butchered the style, but then again, i think this matches the style of the mock up better.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2007, 02:25:54 am by eck »
untz untz untz?

Offline sharprm

• INTP/INTJ
    • View Profile

Reply #31 on: January 13, 2007, 06:29:37 am
Here is an edit. I think your sprites lack contrast and have kinda dirty looking colors. This fits with your game of course (which is
really smokey and stuff), but I wanted to redo your sprite in a cuter, more readable style. You might be able to have all your sprites like this and keep the smoke effects for the background only.

Your boss is looking great. I like how you've done it, detail is good. I would like more black in his hair.

Offline Luzeke

• View Profile
    • inkBot

Reply #32 on: January 16, 2007, 01:20:15 pm
I've started working on the actual game content now. So I've started with some animations. I'm working on the walk and run -cycles now. There are some errors in my sketches, but mostly small stuff that can be fixed in pixelform.  :)

I like how his head wobbles, hopefully I can recreate that in the sprite. ;)

Here's my sketch for the run animation.

Offline mangust

• View Profile

Reply #33 on: January 16, 2007, 02:21:50 pm
Cool - about art on top topic!
But why left hand you characters move a strange? The right hand move perfect, in there emotion, limpness, but left hand move constrained too much. Thats see in the run and walk. Also you get it in the pixel animation to.
And legs move in some frame correctly, but another frame very bad, and you character is stumble...
I think this help you, see this in frame

Offline Conzeit

• Camus
    • conzeit
    • View Profile
    • CONZEIT

Reply #34 on: January 16, 2007, 03:45:56 pm
animations.

DID someone call my name? I think this a job for CONCEIT MAN! taa ta ta ta taaaaaaaa! ok that sucked  :D hope it atleast made you giggle........no? ;_;

when you first draw a frame pretty much establish the movement, and with every new layer of detail added in you polish what was established there by adding volume and detail.

TO DO that, it is preferable that use Onion Skinning ( I cant live whitout it)

ONION SKINNING is what they call it when you do a frame, and while you draw it you can partially see the previous/next frame translucent. THAT is the point of lightboards and such (I dont know  how to get one, never used one), if you dont have that posibility in paper...I reccomend you stick to the computer, I find it much better to just do things IN the damn thing anyway. ggale pmotion or take1 all allow for onion skinning.

Why AM I babbling about this onion skinning?

BECAUSE I see you have a good sense of composition because of your poses, BUT your animation just looks very very jumpy, those two are contradictory so I can only asume you lacked proper tools, so this piece screams "I WASNT DONE WITH ONION SKINNING".

Ok, now lets talk about ur little walking guy

AXIS points & motion paths.
that's what the jumpyness is about. remember baccaman's post/tutorial?

here's the pendulum in action- note the ARC it creates...*SNIP*
*SNIP*
OK, a feet's MOTION PATH in a walk loop, is like he says, it reasembles an arc.

MOTION PATH is the line that would be drawn if you picked a random part of the body and drew a line describing the PATH (omigosh) it follows troughout the animation. Everything in an animation has one, and in looped animations they form a circuit, a closed curve.
YOU should care about that because crappy motion paths=jumpy animation. When animation is jumpy you can see in it the motion paths because it looks zig-zaggy. Uh..dont psyche out about it too much (OMG I must attain the perfect motion path figure) tho...I dont really draw motioon paths at all and I dont think you need to, I just think it's a good tool to spot jumpyness...

AXIS points
Generally sprites need a center, a still point which's motion path looks like a dot ( · <- just like that! ) so that they can be scrolled, so that the screen can be centered to them when it's scrolling and many other wonderful(silly) things programers like to do. This is called the Axis point (picked up the term from mugen :p) you lack this too, and your walk makes people a little sick in the stomach because of it. it anywhere between the torso and the head, its pretty much dependant on the character but you need to set something as an axis point.

P.S:
why it is a taboo to use many colors has many reasons, the one that matters to me is that the more colors the more it's a pain in the ass to animate...and animation is really fun! so I try to use only what's necesary....sometimes I cant control myself tho C.c OH and nice atmosphere, I can see where you're going, your overall palletes and specially dirt tiles could use some work tho.

P.S 2:
WHOA I would have sworn that Adam Tirney did that boss if I didnt know better, you must be his secret clone or something. Uh, my opinion is you need to focus on volume....animate a version of it that has just volume, and then just chuck as much detail as you can on top of that.

P.S. 3: NONE because sony SUCKS! BA DA BUM PSHHHH!........BOY am I (un)funny today, I better get some sleep.

EDIT: GET OVER IT CONCEIT IT'S POSTED, GONE, KAPUT!!! STOP EDITING

EDIT2: ITS NOT OVER YET...OK, this edit was actually about cutting stuff out....LET IT GO CAMILO LET IT GO! NOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAH *poof*
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 05:22:42 pm by Conceit »

Offline Ben2theEdge

• I'ma drink mah coffee!
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart Gallery

Reply #35 on: January 16, 2007, 05:06:01 pm
Ditto to what's been said already. Just curious - did you use tracing paper or a lightbox when you did your sketches, or did you just draw the frames up side by side? The reason I'm asking is that it's very difficult to get a fluid-looking animation by doing the latter.

For the sake of being thorough, I'll go into some depth here. There are a few problems that jump out immediately: One is that his walk is not symmetrical at all. When a human being walks, under normal circumstances, his right and left appendages legs are moving just as much, just as far. This rule is broken when a person is staggering, drunk, limping, etc. In your animation, his right arm is moving much more than his left arm is. If you did this in real life you would lose your balance and fall over, or veer off course.

Problem number 2 is that his feet aren't moving smoothly. When your character is walking in the game it will be presumably at a constant speed. The background will be scrolling by at a constant speed. In order for the animation to be convincing, the foot that is currently resting on the ground needs to be passing underneath him at the same constant speed as the background of the game, because that foot should look like it's staying in one place while the rest of his body passes over it at a constant speed.

Maybe you already knew that and just have to refine the animation some more. Either way you're going to be better off doing your animations either directly on the computer, or investing in a lightbox or (if you're broke like me) some tracing paper so your hand-drawn animations can be more refined.
I mild from suffer dislexia.

Offline Conzeit

• Camus
    • conzeit
    • View Profile
    • CONZEIT

Reply #36 on: January 16, 2007, 05:24:01 pm
lmao...I suspected we thought alike but that was RIDICULOUS! ;D

Offline Ben2theEdge

• I'ma drink mah coffee!
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart Gallery

Reply #37 on: January 16, 2007, 05:58:59 pm
lmao...I suspected we thought alike but that was RIDICULOUS! ;D

Haha I only skimmed over the other critiques... after I wrote mine I read yours in detail and was like, "crap, he already said most of that." oh well.

Offline Luzeke

• View Profile
    • inkBot

Reply #38 on: January 16, 2007, 07:26:51 pm
I did the sketches on paper side-by-side. I didn't have my wacom with me and no lightbox (though I do have a lightbox, but have it stuffed away somewhere overseas). The sketches do contain a large number of error and weird stuff, like the stiff left arm. My intent was to fix things up when pixeling (easier to slide things around and rotate when pixeling). I'm not a very experienced animator (my messing around in Flash doesn't really count) but I do know what Onion Skinning is  :P, and it's a very handy feature. I don't like to do my animations in scale 1:1 right of the bat though. I will probably do the mostpart of the game's animations in PS with a wacom.

Anyways, I messed around with my little walking guy. I snapped away about half of the frames, made one new, copied them all and tweaked them. Very nasty way of fixing it, but it works.

12 frames  :crazy:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 07:29:49 pm by Luzeke »

Offline mangust

• View Profile

Reply #39 on: January 18, 2007, 11:09:44 am
Anyways, I messed around with my little walking guy. I snapped away about half of the frames, made one new, copied them all and tweaked them. Very nasty way of fixing it, but it works.
12 frames  :crazy:

Now, its good )) But maybe you enough 8 frames. Anyway thats look more better than before!

Offline Luzeke

• View Profile
    • inkBot

Reply #40 on: January 18, 2007, 06:37:14 pm
I think I'll stick to 12 frames, I like the flow that the animation has now.

Further tweaking and the addition of hair. I've begun animating the hair sillouette, however I can't seem to get it right  :-\ Would really appreciate some
CnC on it.

I don't know, but maybe the ear moves a bit too much. I can't tell, looked at it for too long now.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 06:38:55 pm by Luzeke »

Offline Ben2theEdge

• I'ma drink mah coffee!
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart Gallery

Reply #41 on: January 18, 2007, 09:33:37 pm
Here's my attempt at an edit... it's pretty sloppy (note the accidental transparency  ;)) but hopefully it brings the point across:

Hopefully that's what you were going for with the hair... I think perhaps in yours it's a little to conservative? As in, it only changes in a couple of frames and when it does, only subtly, then it snaps back into place for the next frame. I prefer to go too extreme and then have to tone it back. Should be pretty easy to accomplish if you're using graphics gale with the onion skinning.

I made a couple other changes too - for example he jerks all over the place - I put a horizon line on mine to show you what I mean. If he rocks forward and backward like that, when he's actually moving he will appear to have a stuttering speed - maybe that was intentional, I dunno.  Also there was a lot of inconsistancies in the size of his feet, and there were a few frames where his feet don't actually move, but they change shape. That was also adding to the herky-jerky effect. There are some other subtle differences too but I'm sure you'll notice them yourself.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 09:40:45 pm by Ben2theEdge »

Offline Luzeke

• View Profile
    • inkBot

Reply #42 on: January 19, 2007, 05:09:08 am
That looks awesome.

The hair in my animation isn't anywhere near finished. I messed around with it, but got nowhere. So I switched back to the least messed up version.

I went through your edit frame-by-frame, and edited my own animations as I went. It mostly came out looking like what you did. Mostly because your changes were spot-on. But I changed quite a few things that you'd done which didn't really work with my idea of the animation. The hair is for sure 90-95% your edit. Hope you don't mind if I actually use it, you get creds of course.

Well anyway, here's the animation as it is now. I added his vest to the animation. I hope it looks good.

I will wait with adding colors and detail until I've finished the lineart for some other animations as well. I'll start working on the running animation next.