AuthorTopic: Looking for someone to collab with.  (Read 10235 times)

Offline Rydin

• ...zzzt...
    • @thickDumps
    • View Profile
    • thickDumps

Re: Looking for someone to collab with.

Reply #20 on: January 05, 2007, 03:24:50 am
If this actually ends up being an activity of sorts I'd say that the 16 colors available should be a little more diverse than a color reduced photo.  But yeah, I'd be game for this sort of collab.
Man cannot remake himself without suffering for he is both the marble and the sculptor.

Offline Zolthorg

• View Profile

Reply #21 on: January 05, 2007, 03:45:29 am
@sharprm: Aaahhh! Now I see what it is. I must have a dirty mind...But uh, yeah, I think we do need a new activity pretty soon, cause the news box hasn't changed for a while. Time to spice things up, ya know.

They could at least change the secret santa signup link to the secret santa thread.

Offline Panda

• 威風堂々
    • View Profile

Reply #22 on: January 05, 2007, 09:18:28 am
@sharprm: Aaahhh! Now I see what it is. I must have a dirty mind...But uh, yeah, I think we do need a new activity pretty soon, cause the news box hasn't changed for a while. Time to spice things up, ya know.

They could at least change the secret santa signup link to the secret santa thread.

Well, you know, it's been a slow time since winter holidays. And linking the secret santa thread to the secret santa sign up banner wouldn't make much sense.
The news box will be spiced up once everything starts to flow normally.