AuthorTopic: ..Fadatar..my take  (Read 2852 times)

Offline Malor

• Masquerading as a black bear.
    • View Profile

..Fadatar..my take

on: December 29, 2006, 03:32:15 am
Well, I love the fadatars. so i decided to make myself one...I know in the animation one frame jumps, and I can't fix it >.< If anyone feels like it, maybe you can fix it?..if thats possible......anyways...

I'm proud of it :)
Quote from: Adarias
I'm not going to pretend this is a small task either; certainly none of us here can claim to have accomplished it.  it's the realm of masters.  still, it's what we all have to try for.

Offline Terley

• Terley is King, but he needs a new avatar.
    • View Profile

Re: ..Fadatar..my take

Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 04:51:10 am
haha its hilarious  :lol: the animation jumps around a bit yea, looks fine tho, as if you purposely did it.. and theres a few noticable stray pixels.

you could have added shading to the hair and highlights to the hoody (an extra shade on top), but if I were you i'd be pretty proud of it :)
I've not got anything interesting to type here..

Offline Malor

• Masquerading as a black bear.
    • View Profile

Re: ..Fadatar..my take

Reply #2 on: December 29, 2006, 05:06:00 am
haha its hilarious  :lol: the animation jumps around a bit yea, looks fine tho, as if you purposely did it.. and theres a few noticable stray pixels.

you could have added shading to the hair and highlights to the hoody (an extra shade on top), but if I were you i'd be pretty proud of it :)

I shall take that as a compliment sah :D, and I did'nt shade the hair partially too add a bit of cartoony style, and because I have absolutly no idea how to shade my hair..or any hair for that matter :-[
Quote from: Adarias
I'm not going to pretend this is a small task either; certainly none of us here can claim to have accomplished it.  it's the realm of masters.  still, it's what we all have to try for.