AuthorTopic: [WIP] ~ J O K E R ~  (Read 6140 times)

Offline Senad

• Pixelious Danger
    • View Profile

[WIP] ~ J O K E R ~

on: December 27, 2006, 02:16:59 am
Heres my new WIP.. I tried pixeling a joker.. that represents myself.. thats my aka  :crazy:

Tell me what do you think so far?.. Its kinda new style for me so >< dont know if I will dither it.. but ill continue AA and make it smooth ;)

So any ideas to it? I have problems with mounth and Im planning to make a bit of a body too, down to his chest I think..

Enjoy, Thanx, B_J0k3r0
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 02:25:44 am by Senad »
God forgive him for his sins I know its was his last minute, You spread his wings so he can only fly.. He will allways be a legend in our hearts and legends never die..

R.I.P Tose Proeski ~Senad

Offline ZoSo

• View Profile

Re: [WIP] ~ J O K E R ~

Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 02:28:21 am
Great piece.. :O, i think the colours need fixing.. they are kinda to hard for my taste. Something like this would be alot nicer..

But its your piece, dont know what style your shooting for.. and yea, you should dither between the colour changes.. would look allot better. Keep it up!

Offline Senad

• Pixelious Danger
    • View Profile

Reply #2 on: December 27, 2006, 02:34:13 am
wow thats great, love the hair, just dont like "green" tiger marks on the right side of his face.. I would like to make a bit tiger look.. maybe opened mounth and tiger teeth ? :D :P.. what do you think?

great colors ! thanx, thats much better, Ill take ur colors for hair if u dont mind :P.. and I will try something similair for the skin, thank you !
God forgive him for his sins I know its was his last minute, You spread his wings so he can only fly.. He will allways be a legend in our hearts and legends never die..

Offline ZoSo

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: December 27, 2006, 02:26:00 pm
Sure you can use my colours if you like, i dont mind :). Yea i did't really know it was tiger marks :o.. So i just took something "magical" for those spots. Looks great, i love the concept. You better finnish this :D. And for the mounth, dont change anything :D. I love it as it is.

Scotteh

Reply #4 on: December 27, 2006, 03:41:41 pm
Yours an awsome pixelest, I have a feeling you could be the next snake  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Offline Ryan Cordel

• Hi! I'm Daisy!
    • View Profile

Reply #5 on: December 27, 2006, 05:33:38 pm
Although he is very good, that statement is just too farfetched to think about.

Offline Stwelin

• View Profile

Reply #6 on: December 27, 2006, 05:45:59 pm
The piece looks really great. The hair coming down over the shoulders seems a little out of place to me, but if you feel its necessary to keep them... well, it's your work. :P The lines (makeup) around the mouth looks a bit sketchy to me, but it's a WIP so i am assuming you will clean that all up in due time.

I really like how the hair is done towards to the top of the piece, it's more twisted and such, it almost looks like lightning.

@scotteh: they are both talented in their own respects. There is too large of a gap between the styles of different artists here, it's not fair to compare them.

Scotteh

Reply #7 on: December 27, 2006, 06:29:55 pm
i wasnt comapring them, i was saying it because snake is awsome, and im tryin to say he awsome too

Offline sharprm

• INTP/INTJ
    • View Profile

Reply #8 on: December 27, 2006, 10:49:06 pm
When you drew this, did you have a picture in front of you that you based this off?
Modern artists are told that they must create something totally original-or risk being called "derivative".They've been indoctrinated with the concept that bad=good.The effect is always the same: Meaningless primitivism
http://www.artrenewal.org/articles/Philosophy/phi

Offline Senad

• Pixelious Danger
    • View Profile

Reply #9 on: December 27, 2006, 10:53:02 pm
No, acctually I dew this joker at work.. I was bored as hell.. allmost no customers, so I drew with pen.. sketched.. when I came home I decided to pixel it :D