AuthorTopic: I gots new shoes, new version added  (Read 4540 times)

Offline Malor

• Masquerading as a black bear.
    • View Profile

I gots new shoes, new version added

on: December 19, 2006, 10:46:23 pm
Well, while sitting in class, I was doodleing on a small peice of paper, and came up with a sort of edward-salda fingers kind of looking guy, who just got a brand new pair of shoes, glee fully excalming "I gots new shoes!" and I decided to pixel it....crits please?  :)

wooo C/C is very welcome :)

well using C/C I...re did him, kinda creepy old-man-ish now.........

« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 01:05:09 am by Malor »
Quote from: Adarias
I'm not going to pretend this is a small task either; certainly none of us here can claim to have accomplished it.  it's the realm of masters.  still, it's what we all have to try for.

Offline Malor

• View Profile

Re: I gots new shoes

Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 12:23:43 am
hey wait...does this mean its perfect, or people dont feel like commenting? :(
I'm not going to pretend this is a small task either; certainly none of us here can claim to have accomplished it.  it's the realm of masters.  still, it's what we all have to try for.

Offline Terley

• Terley is King, but he needs a new avatar.
    • View Profile

Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 01:11:33 am
its bin like 2 hours.. I live in britain and here everyone's going to bed. But I personally haven't got anything 'useful' to say.. would you care for a compliment?  :hehe:

I like it, made me smile with the outragous smiley face.. especially like the shoes, vry cute.
I've not got anything interesting to type here..

Offline Stwelin

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 01:20:19 am
I'm not a huge fan of the dithering, and the shading on the shirt is much too ambiguous, it looks like he's wearing a potato sack. the teeth lack definition, maybe go back with a darker tone and fill them out so they look like a set of chompers instead of scrambled eggs.  The shape of the head could be a little more interesting too, it would make the character have more of a personality if it weren't just a simple circle.   Also, the highlights in the eyes would look better if they were the same shape.  maybe give him some hands?

The overall piece has potential, it's an interesting character. he did make me chuckle. :P

Offline Malor

• View Profile

Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 01:43:20 am
never thouhgt of that Terley :-[...anyways, thanks for the crits..and the completments, Ill add some ahnds, and possibly even work on the head, I will try to make some changes to the shading, thanks agian all  :)

Offline D39

• Dan3099
    • View Profile

Re: I gots new shoes, new version added

Reply #5 on: December 24, 2006, 05:06:15 am
I like the updade :) its alot creepier. Reminds me of salad fingers lol.

Offline Malor

• View Profile

Reply #6 on: December 24, 2006, 05:47:54 pm
thats why  was going for, thanks :)

Offline CrematedPumpkin

• Lord of the Fjord
    • View Profile

Reply #7 on: December 24, 2006, 06:25:06 pm
I actually prefer the first one. The second looks, uh, dirty? Not sure what I'm trying to say. I just prefer it.
I.....am......me............

Offline Malor

• View Profile

Reply #8 on: December 24, 2006, 06:55:09 pm
I prefer it aswell, which is why its not my avatar..o.0