Poll

If i made a forum, about all kinds of art, and programming, and discussion, would you join?

Definatly!
ill try it out.
maybe after you get a couple hundred people.
no.
never.

AuthorTopic: PleaseAnswer!  (Read 13252 times)

Offline skeddles

• I love these emoticons.
    • View Profile
    • Skeddles.com

Re: PleaseAnswer!

Reply #30 on: December 18, 2006, 09:54:09 pm
Tsugumo and FrozenEmu were the board nicks of the owners of the site that once housed the original Pixelation.  Tsugumo got busy with art school, passed the forum on to the members, and is now working in the industry.  I'm not too sure about Frozen's whereabouts at the moment; he's probably got a degree or two and is coding for somebody :p
is the site still up?

Offline Alex

• clrclrclrclr
    • View Profile

Reply #31 on: December 18, 2006, 10:34:19 pm
is the site still up?
oh lord, you didnt just ask where this site is did you? i miss emu, i used to chat all the time on msn with him...good feller he was.
alexander

Offline Zolthorg

• View Profile

Reply #32 on: December 18, 2006, 10:35:14 pm
He is referring to http://pixelation.swoo.net/

That is a no.

Offline Rox

• View Profile

Reply #33 on: December 18, 2006, 10:41:26 pm
Supply and demand. A good reason to start a forum is when it's necessary and nothing else seems to do. Examples are; when a new game comes out and gets huge, when something very specific starts growing suddenly in popularity, when a tight group of online friends feel "public" forums hinder their interaction and need a place to "hang out", etc.

The Internet does not need another art forum, so no one will have a real reason to hang out on yours, so you have no reason to create it in the first place.

Offline Feron

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
    • Pixelheart

Reply #34 on: December 18, 2006, 11:15:46 pm
Quote from: skeddles
well, even if my forum does go downhill, i dont mind. they are fun to work on. and i already have a couple friends(not 14 year olds), who do a lot of modding, and are good at it.

omg a forum modded by 13 year olds... what next!?!

Make the damn forum for your own personal fun - just dont expect a lot of folk from round here to join.

i think this should just be locked up, its obvious from the poll no-one wants to join (and it hasnt even been created yet!!).

ps. stop spamming with these pointless threads!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 11:17:46 pm by Feron »