AuthorTopic: Introductions  (Read 320675 times)

Offline Fingerfoods

• Barq's Root Beer is delicious
    • View Profile
    • fingerfoods.tumblr.com

Re: Introductions

Reply #570 on: August 15, 2007, 01:44:33 am
Hey. I'm James and I'm 15 years old. Art and game design are my primary passions, but I also love storytelling. And cheese. Cheeeese.

I would do a bit of shameless plugging on my game but there's not enough to show yet, which is, I guess, why I'm here.
Follow my blog!
fingerfoods.tumblr.com

Offline Xion

• View Profile
    • FourbitFriday

Reply #571 on: August 15, 2007, 03:04:07 am
cheese.
:D :y:
Welcome, Rave and Alonso.

Offline BlueCheer

• View Profile

Reply #572 on: August 19, 2007, 05:20:19 am
Hello newbie to just about everything pixel. My username is BlueCheer Old School band, I’m huge fan of most metals sept like nuu metal. I’m brutaler then you don’t forget that. And yea umm I’m super sexy I like eating my foot and I’m like super awsomeful :D.

Offline Tarenken

• View Profile

Reply #573 on: August 22, 2007, 02:07:17 am
hey, I'm Tarenken aka Masquerain, Rashoumon, Medical Meccanica and Seika. I'm 14 years old, female, and I've been pursuing pixelart for 3 years, and my main subject is fake Pokemon and custom Pokemon mixes.

Offline OzBlueShoes

• View Profile

Reply #574 on: August 27, 2007, 05:27:09 pm
Hello, I am Oz. No pixels yet... but I'll get working.

Offline reecki

• View Profile

Reply #575 on: August 30, 2007, 10:09:53 pm
Hi I am also a newbie. My name's Rebecca. I' m 20 years old.

I graduated from Video game art and Design in Vancouver. This is my first year pixeling. I have been into Pixel art since I rented SNK v.s. Capcom and loved the Boss Ai, that is..up to a point. :) I lurked around various sites until I found this one. Which I must say is awesome. I look forward to posting in this community.

Offline ndchristie

• View Profile

Reply #576 on: September 02, 2007, 08:21:52 pm
Hello all!  We can never be too short of pixelers, developers, or Canadian women.  I hope all of you enjoy it here and look forward to seeing plenty of your work :D

Enough has happened in the last few months I suppose I might want to reintroduce myself. 

I am nearly 18 and living in NYC (the village, down on 12th between 3rd and 4th and a stone throw away from union square) attending Parsons and Eugene Lang for a BFA and BA respectively.

I no longer have any private students (it's not as though they could follow me 200 miles :P) nor am I a student teacher (though opportunities may present themselves.)

I am currently unemployed but looking for work in my school or just generally in lower Manhattan.

I have been pixeling as a hobbyist for nearly 6 years now with a few payed jobs thrown into the mix in my spare time and am still working on Partisan : Tactics Battles.  Mostly though I am interested in traditional art and most of my critique will be from that end of things, though I like to think that I have plenty to say about pixel technique as well (and of course just as much to learn :P)

I dabble in writing short stories, poetry, religious pieces, and drama, but the only way any of that would shoow up here would be as dialogue for partisan :P

I also finally have a new, good camera, so i won't be shy about my postings in the OT creativity thread any longer!

A mistake is a mistake.
The same mistake twice is a bad habit.
The same mistake three or more times is a motif.

Offline The B.O.B.

• currently losering it up...
    • View Profile

Reply #577 on: September 02, 2007, 10:06:52 pm
Welcome again, born-again, bald-Adar-dar!!
my back hurts...

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Reply #578 on: September 02, 2007, 10:25:04 pm
Joined a certain german electro group have you?

Offline Malor

• Masquerading as a black bear.
    • View Profile

Reply #579 on: September 03, 2007, 01:13:13 pm
Adarias, I want your tie.
Quote from: Adarias
I'm not going to pretend this is a small task either; certainly none of us here can claim to have accomplished it.  it's the realm of masters.  still, it's what we all have to try for.