AuthorTopic: Introductions  (Read 320559 times)

Offline Zee

• I wish I could have an avatar.
    • View Profile

Re: Introductions

Reply #500 on: May 25, 2007, 12:13:31 am
I'm Zee, I work on games and I am STILL wondering how to get to change my profile.

I seriously think I need a graphical step-by-step thing to find it T_T I feel so dumb.

Your profile is accessible by either clicking the "Profile" button under the search bar, or by simply clicking your name.
If adding an avatar is what you want, that option doesn't work right now after a forum update with some incompatible templates (which somehow made it dissapear).

Bummer, I hope that's getting fixed soon.

Offline EyeCraft

• What are you scared of?
    • View Profile
    • Death By Dev

Reply #501 on: May 30, 2007, 09:00:52 am
Hello everyone! I don't know how many people remember me, I have a habit of appearing and disappearing all the time. I go through cycles, I guess. I don't know if I'm back to the pixelling stage of the cycle just yet, but it can't hurt to be more active in the forum. So I'm reintroducing myself...for the...2nd? 3rd time?

*Outreaches arms for group hug*  :crazy:

Offline Panda

• 威風堂々
    • View Profile

Reply #502 on: May 30, 2007, 09:37:48 am
If adding an avatar is what you want, that option doesn't work right now after a forum update with some incompatible templates (which somehow made it dissapear).

Oh good one, you broke it! ...Just kidding.

Well, it might not be the only thing I'll break... if you know what I mean  ;)  :mean:

I'm Zee, I work on games and I am STILL wondering how to get to change my profile.

I seriously think I need a graphical step-by-step thing to find it T_T I feel so dumb.

Your profile is accessible by either clicking the "Profile" button under the search bar, or by simply clicking your name.

Bummer, I hope that's getting fixed soon.

Goat was working on it, but he has been gone for a month, so maybe we will reinstall the whole forum software from scratch instead of having him patching and fixing the old thing.
But yeah will be fixed eventually.

Hello everyone! I don't know how many people remember me, I have a habit of appearing and disappearing all the time. I go through cycles, I guess. I don't know if I'm back to the pixelling stage of the cycle just yet, but it can't hurt to be more active in the forum. So I'm reintroducing myself...for the...2nd? 3rd time?

*Outreaches arms for group hug*  :crazy:

Welcome back, and show us some pixels then.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 09:39:23 am by Panda »

Offline EyeCraft

• What are you scared of?
    • View Profile
    • Death By Dev

Reply #503 on: May 30, 2007, 03:56:35 pm
Welcome back, and show us some pixels then.

Very well  :), here's some screenshots from a game of mine I've been working on;

I'll be working on more pixels for it soon, it's actually been on hiatus for most of this semester and I'm itching to get back to it...

Offline Opacus

• Entangled
    • View Profile
    • www.jimjansen.net

Reply #504 on: May 30, 2007, 04:00:47 pm
oh-em-gee
That is awsome Eye.
But planes and enemies need more contrast! They get lost in the oh-so-beatiful background!

Offline Einder

• View Profile

Reply #505 on: June 07, 2007, 09:10:07 pm
[Returns when he has some work]
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 11:11:52 pm by Einder »

Offline Xion

• View Profile
    • FourbitFriday

Reply #506 on: June 08, 2007, 04:37:45 am
COME BACK, EINDER!
WHY DID YOU EDIT??
WHAT DID YOU SAY???
COME BACK, BACK, BAAACCCCKKK!!!!

Offline Conzeit

• Camus
    • conzeit
    • View Profile
    • CONZEIT

Reply #507 on: June 08, 2007, 05:47:46 pm
did you make a funny?

Offline philipptr

• View Profile

Reply #508 on: June 09, 2007, 09:22:19 am
[Returns when he has some work]

this post makes me very curious for some reason ::)

Offline Einder

• View Profile

Reply #509 on: June 09, 2007, 07:17:26 pm
I apologize for my edit I couldn't make a direct honest intro like that I haven't done anything major in like long long time. I will as I said return when I do something then post it so I can be measured weighed then taken seriously.