AuthorTopic: Introductions  (Read 320520 times)

Offline Saokymo

• View Profile
    • DA Archive

Re: Introductions

Reply #370 on: March 19, 2007, 06:36:57 pm
Ahh, well, that's enough lurking for now. Hello, everyone! My name is Sam, and I, too live in Texas. I'm a 22-year-old artist/massage therapist who's been snooping around for about a week or so. Let me just say that you guys are awesome! It's easy to get inspired here with so many talented artists in one spot; should be fun adding my stuff to the mix. I'm not too keen on needless chatter, so I'll just post an image of myself and be done with it.

Guitar Hero rocks.

Offline Zenobia

• View Profile
    • Zententia.net

Reply #371 on: March 19, 2007, 07:14:09 pm
Welcome Stealth and Saokymo!!
I'm very new to this forum as well but I love the atmosphere. The members are honest and easy going.
I hope you guys will enjoy it here as well ^_^

Offline Larwick

• Larwick
    • http://www.pixeljoint.com/p/3794.htm
    • View Profile
    • Artstation

Reply #372 on: March 19, 2007, 08:23:26 pm
Larwick: You're not the first one actually, lot of people make that mistake for some reason :D

Awesome!  :y:

Offline Soup

• Monkey lovvvvvvve
    • View Profile

Reply #373 on: March 20, 2007, 12:59:21 am

Offline abzdragon

• cupcake unicorn.
    • View Profile
    • Fishbowl Designs

Reply #374 on: March 20, 2007, 01:13:27 am
Dayum there are a lot of Texans!! XD Northern Texas eh? I'm from near Houston I got to Sam Houston State University in case anyone else does? no? lol

Anyway, welcome new people! :)

Offline justinmypants

• View Profile

Reply #375 on: March 20, 2007, 06:28:25 am
Hey everyone, my name is Justin and I live in Florida.  I'm a programmer working on a video game, but that's a story for another day.  I've never pixelled before but I love the style and would certainly love to learn.  I guess you could call me a pixel enthusiast.    Looking foward to posting.    :)

Offline rougewisp

• the other side of the pillow
    • View Profile

Reply #376 on: March 20, 2007, 10:47:27 am
Larwick: You're not the first one actually, lot of people make that mistake for some reason :D

Awesome!  :y:

Is that 'tree-oh' or 'try-it'?
for great justice

Offline BDZ

• Bible-thumpin', guitar strummin' forever man
    • View Profile
    • BDZ's Domain

Reply #377 on: March 24, 2007, 03:35:40 pm
Hello everybody! My name is Ben, I live in Wisconsin, and I am a highschool student. I'm a man of many interests...retro videogaming, programming, web design, music (guitar and piano in many styles), church, etc...

I'm currently programming my first RPG, and I have been working on the engine little by little over the past year or so. However, I've kicked it into gear over the past couple of months, and it's gotten to the point now where I need to start making lots of pixel art. So expect some questions from me...you guys do awesome art and I could really use your advice.

Don't anthropomorphize computers. They hate that.

Offline Howling

• Sebas van den Brink
    • View Profile
    • Sebasvandenbrink.com

Reply #378 on: April 08, 2007, 11:07:10 am
Sebas' my name. Howling is my nick. Something to do with how insane I was during puberty and H.M. (Howling Mad) Murdock of the A-Team.

Long forgotten days.

I pixel for fun, really. I love doing huge projects that take months and months to finish. But I work as a graphic designer and do not incorporate much pixel art in that.

Though my PC monitor is... bad, to say the least. So i've shelved my projects for now. However I don't want to lose touch :)

Offline AdamAtomic

• natural born medic
    • View Profile
    • Adam Atomic

Reply #379 on: April 08, 2007, 05:35:11 pm
Welcome to Pixelation, gentlemen.  Your mission, should you choose to accept, is to get badass at pixel art.  This notice will self-destruct in 5 seconds.

Except its on the interwebs.  So.  Yeah.

Anyways, I've learned a ton here over the last year or so, I hope that you guys have a similar experience!  Welcome aboard!