AuthorTopic: Introductions  (Read 320462 times)

Offline Mercury Rising

• View Profile
    • RaiderRobotix

Re: Introductions

Reply #20 on: August 26, 2005, 02:42:50 am
Hello I’m Morgan, I’ve been a alcoholic for 3 years... wait wrong type of intro.
I’m 14, built march 21, 1991. 
I'm the person you’d be if you could make cereal.
I like drunk girls, mostly blondes and redheads. 
My hobbies are, thinking about doing sports, video games, checking the forums, Runescape, drawing, reading bathroom books (Those ones you buy to leave by the toilet.  I love them!  Uncle John owns!), having LAN parties, and going on Xbox live at friends houses and owning noobs in Halo 2.  Hmmm I think I first got into pixel art because I stole someone’s sprites and I got flamed to make my own.  I still hate drawing human faces I avoid it like the plague.  PS: I live in New Jersey Atm but I want to move to Alaska!
Currently the sole owner of T.A.I.F.  A restaurant in Iran, a Middle Eastern version of the TGIF you Americans know and love.  Thank Allah It’s Friday.
I was built not born by a ravage clan of hippy camels.  They stored weed in their humps.  One day I hid in one of their humps and snuck over the boarder.  They formed a drum circle around an oasis.  I planted a bombchu in it and killed them all.  Now I live in a house made from their hides.  It keeps me too warm in New Jersey.  Someday I hope to trek north into Canada or Alaska.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2005, 03:10:10 am by BrotherInWar »
Proud to be a BMS team:

Offline flaber

• Captain.
    • View Profile

Reply #21 on: August 26, 2005, 03:50:46 am
like pep, ill keep mine simple.

Im from Calgary AB Canada. Im 15 and just entering highschool. My names Corey, and my birthday is Feb23. But nuff bout that crap.

Iv been pixeling for some 3-4 years. Not to long, but owell. Im not the greatest realistic drawer, so all my stuff is cartoony. Im just getting into CG stuff with my tablet. But pixeling has sure improved alot of my skills on just sketching. Funny how that happens.

I play soccer and am a performer.
Most importantly im ukrainian.
yep tis it mostly.

Offline pixelblink

• View Profile
    • pixeljoint

Reply #22 on: August 26, 2005, 06:07:44 am
Steve-O here from Vancouver, BC, Canada. You may remember me from such forums as PixelJoint and other isometrics such as Castle Blinkenstein and PR-31 at PixelDam. Been pixelling for about 3 years now - mainly iso buildings but, lately, I've started delving more into the 2d/freeform style and learning lots from the greats. Never got into pixelation back in the days so I don't know most of you just yet.
As an admin and active member over at pixeljoint, you won't see too much form me but, I will pop in every now and then to post something up for critique and give back some of my knowledge wherever and whenever I can. I'm all about helping to build up the pixel communityand I'm pretty much always approachable as long as you got something rational to say to me.
Looking forward to getting to know you all better :)

Offline sedgemonkey

• Gimme gimme gimme
    • View Profile
    • Pixel Joint

Reply #23 on: August 26, 2005, 06:52:37 pm
I think I just posted in a thread like this here yesterday. Am I losing it?  I hope not -- I like having "it".

Anywho, I'm the jerkass some of you know from the old Pixelation, Pixel Joint or DA. I'm nearly twice as old as a lot of you which sickens me. If you really want to know more about me (and really, who doesn't?) you can visit my evite profile which I just finished creating... 

http://www.evite.com/pages/gt/people/view.jsp?username=sedgemonkey

Careful, it might be considered mildly sexy/offensive.

Offline pixelblink

• View Profile
    • pixeljoint

Reply #24 on: August 26, 2005, 07:47:29 pm
Sedge: there was a "welcome" thread that we posted in as well.
BTW... that's one damned sexy photo of you  ::)

Offline Greenthorne

• View Profile

Reply #25 on: August 27, 2005, 05:33:27 pm

Hello everyone!

So this is where youre at now. Ive missed Pixelation  ;), Im the guy with the Cow-slaughter game, some might remember...

Anyway, nice to meet you. hopefully Ill be able to learn something from you since Im now studying Computer game developement - graphics at a University.

Offline sedgemonkey

• Gimme gimme gimme
    • View Profile
    • Pixel Joint

Reply #26 on: August 29, 2005, 07:44:20 pm
BTW... that's one damned sexy photo of you  ::)

Monkeys + cigarettes = sexy as hell

Note: Say no to smoking kids!

Offline xegnma

• Pixel, the whole pixel and nothing but the pixel
    • View Profile

Reply #27 on: September 01, 2005, 09:03:59 pm
Let's see...The name's Damion Murray. I have been around some twenty plus years. I started pixeling on graph paper on a now long defunct machine called the Commodore 64 (C64 for us old timers), lost touch with the artform for a time, then picked it up again at the turn of the century. The end... (short, sweet and to the point)

Offline Dogmeat

• YOKOYAMA
    • View Profile
    • Mindcrank

Reply #28 on: September 01, 2005, 09:19:00 pm
I'm Kevin, 25, living in san francisco right now, finishing up culinary school at the california culinary academy. Before school i was a professional in the industry, and before that I designed billboards and came up with ad campaigns. So this is just a hobby for me for now, don't think i'll go back into the industry unless it's a real tasty deal and I have the time. Anyway, if anyone wants to know the name dogmeat is from the game fallout, it was the name of this dog that followed you around and helped you out.

- Dog
Daisuke Nagano Yokoyama

Offline ptoing

• variegated quadrangle arranger
    • the_ptoing
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/2191.htm
    • View Profile
    • Perpetually inactive website

Reply #29 on: September 01, 2005, 09:50:08 pm
long defunct machine called the Commodore 64

I don't think so. The C64 is alive and kicking, still a rather big scene going on. Some people here make C64 graphics, namely Helm, Phase1 and me :D
There are no ugly colours, only ugly combinations of colours.