AuthorTopic: Introductions  (Read 323111 times)

Offline Stephen

• View Profile
    • My Purevolume

Re: Introductions

Reply #100 on: June 23, 2006, 06:16:39 pm
Hey, I'm Stephen. I believe I was gcn_zelda on the Pixelation forums. I'm sure that nobody remembers me.

I suck at pixel pushing now -- even moreso than I did back then -- so I'm going to need a lot of help.

Picture:

Offline Skull

• View Profile
    • Viva La Skull

Reply #101 on: June 23, 2006, 07:24:26 pm
Hello.
My name's David.. I've been using the alias of Skull or skull-related names for about 7 years now.. And i've been pixeling for around one year.. started off a a little mess about then branched out and got quite into it.
I'm 15, 16 in a few weeks, just finsihed my exams.. so weeks of nothing but job searching and will continue education in the years to come. I live in England.. and love Street fighter  ;)

Enjoy me.

Offline Xion

• View Profile
    • FourbitFriday

Reply #102 on: June 24, 2006, 04:45:06 am
Hey, I'm Stephen. I believe I was gcn_zelda on the Pixelation forums. I'm sure that nobody remembers me.
I remembah you.

Offline Sohashu

• View Profile

Reply #103 on: October 06, 2006, 01:37:42 pm
 I hate pixelling of all descriptions. Though, I am pretty good at it.  On other forums I go by St0ven.  :P

OK seriously.  Im Daniel and I rock.  I am a guitar legend and I like to write.  I am +3|-| B3$+ P1x3113r 4|\|c| 1'm 1337.  I like to pixel (OMFG NO WAY!) and I think im getting better. 

Piccy!
no.
Back from hiatus, just remembered how excellent this community is at forming technique in a fledgeling artist of any kind.

Offline Lega

• View Profile

Reply #104 on: November 27, 2006, 04:17:12 am
Hey all. My name is Johnathan... Fisher, that is. I'm 17 and have been pixelling on and off since I was 13, I do believe.
I live in this desert state of New Mexico and love every sort of techno one might be able to conceive.
I'm currently working on an RPG called Knight for a 2 month competition.

Oh, and I love sushi.

Me:

(It is a rather distorted picture, but I like the colors and the expression.)

Nice to meet you all.  ;D

Offline ZoSo

• View Profile

Reply #105 on: November 27, 2006, 06:20:18 pm
Hey my name is Sebastian, and ive been pixelin since i was 7 or so.. well pixelin was the only thing i did, and i did't pixel all the time... I took like a huge break 2 years or such, but when i saw Pixeljoint i started pixelin again. I play guitar alot, played for 7-8 Years now, i pwnzor.. and i got 5 Guitars. Oh yea, i live in Sweden

Anyway, heres a pic.. Really really old.. Maybe a year old or more..  :yay:

Offline baccaman21

• It's critique, don't take it personally.
    • View Profile
    • Linked In

Reply #106 on: November 28, 2006, 09:33:47 am
name's pete... been into pixels since the mid 80's - professionally since '88 - don't pixel much these days as I'm busy with developing ideas and concepts, docs and what not for 360's, Ps3's and wii's... but when I can (generally first thing, lunch time and home time) I have a ganders round here and make some comments...

old picture from around 1992...

I think ptioing will confirm... (aside from the wooly hat) I ain't changed that much... :)

Buy the book - The Animator's Survival Kit by Richard Williams

www.burnzombieburn.com

Offline Jad

• View Profile

Reply #107 on: November 28, 2006, 02:12:52 pm
Yo sup.

I'm Jad or Mattis Grahm from Sweden and I've been a member and a lurker of pixelation since them old days.

I started out in Games Factory, but I never really got what the heck I was doing, but I was introduced to pixels as a natural medium of art.

Aside from a few attempts of pixel art that I made (on the depressing blue board) it's now that I see if my lurking has taught me anything.

If someone actually remembers me from a time ago, (like, rox, maybe? 0:) that'd be awesome. Still, I think my lurking has made me still unkown to virtually everybody.

But right now I'm trying to contribute :] Hey you all, let's have a great time O:!!
' _ '

Offline ptoing

• variegated quadrangle arranger
    • the_ptoing
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/2191.htm
    • View Profile
    • Perpetually inactive website

Reply #108 on: November 28, 2006, 02:56:17 pm

Indeed not much different, a bit rougher round the edges now i'd say but else you are well preserved :P
There are no ugly colours, only ugly combinations of colours.

Offline baccaman21

• It's critique, don't take it personally.
    • View Profile
    • Linked In

Reply #109 on: November 28, 2006, 04:31:18 pm
aww shucks... you charmer... ;) :P
Buy the book - The Animator's Survival Kit by Richard Williams

www.burnzombieburn.com