AuthorTopic: Introductions  (Read 320543 times)

Offline flaber

• Captain.
    • View Profile

Re: Introductions

Reply #90 on: May 26, 2006, 11:15:44 pm
interesting..
another from my area

Offline GOODNIGHTdestroyer

• Unf Unf.
    • View Profile

Reply #91 on: May 27, 2006, 12:52:25 am
Haha helm, i'm suprised you knew that. But yeah, i said we sounded similar to those bands. We are 50/50 singing/screaming.
And I am finally seeing that you were the one worth eating.

Offline Aline

• Still Learning
    • View Profile

Reply #92 on: May 27, 2006, 05:19:44 am
Hi, my name is Aline, I'm 18 (19 in june), I'm from Brazil, and I do pixel arts since 2002/2003, I don't remember... I like to do Kisekae dolls and sprite edits too, and here's my site:

http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/correctoraline/

WARNING: Traced pictures and sprite edits inside! Ah, I always forget to put the reference sites for Kiss Doll bases, and the Sora from Kaleido Star (girl with pink hair, orang eyes and white shirt) image in Pixel Art is traced from a character sheet from the ADV Films Kaleido Star site ( http://www25.advfilms.com/titles/kaleidostar/ ), but for some strange reason, it's off. o_o'

Anyways, hello to everyone!

Offline Dave

• View Profile

Reply #93 on: May 31, 2006, 06:39:50 pm
Uhh, hi.  My name is Dave, and I make love to roadkill am turning 19 in July.  A few years ago, I was making games (Actually, I was starting projects and getting bored with them) using The Games Factory.  Recently I decided to start up again, and I found this place while looking for help on my graphics, 'cause they're, well, bleh.  I may post something soon enough, when I get over being jealous of you people.  >:U

But yeah, hey everyone. 

Offline goat

• bl33t
    • View Profile

Reply #94 on: May 31, 2006, 07:53:42 pm
Haha helm, i'm suprised you knew that

Jesus christ you music snob GO TO HELL.

also send links pls.
typing ewith fdace

Offline Ayavaron

• I am critic, not artist
    • View Profile
    • Pretends to Be Dumb, Ayavaron's Blog

Reply #95 on: May 31, 2006, 09:15:55 pm
Hello, closely knit forum!

I'm Brian "Ayavaron" Jeffrey Ross II, and I've lurked your forum for about a month and a half now. You have an awesome community full of talented artists who make me incredibly jealous. I really honestly look forward to being a part of your community, taking part in heated discussions, getting my art critiqued to the point where I realize I'm useless, and attempting entries to your challenges. Mostly, I intend to be entering challenges.

Oh! The fun I hope we shall have! (Or something)

And I ask you that when I post things, you please be ruthless in your critique and elliminate sugar-coating because I understand that anyone who is better than me at something and has something to say about the thing that I'm doing, they're probably right.
I'm not much of an artist, but please trust me when I criticize your hard work.

Offline Philip

• ffff
    • View Profile

Reply #96 on: June 01, 2006, 05:52:32 am
I'm Philip. I'm 15. I enjoy aerosol vandalism, going clothes shopping with my lady friends, and machinegun-paced death metal.

Oh, and I love milkshakes with freezepops in them.

Offline Blick

• I am not an eskimo.
    • pixeljoint.com/p/327.htm
    • View Profile

Reply #97 on: June 05, 2006, 12:32:12 am
I never introduced myself here, I think. I guess I should.

I'm 18, live in Alaska, high school graduate, part time laborer, full time socialite (haha). I make pixel art because it's what I know. I seriously suck at just about any other kind of art because I never practice it and don't really want to.

Oh, and the only picture of me that I've ever liked:

Offline alkaline

• may be caustic
    • designflaw
    • awstenn
    • View Profile

Reply #98 on: June 05, 2006, 12:57:20 am
I see a threadless!  :)

I never introduced myself either. I'm austin. I live in new jersey. I'm striving to be adequate at pixel art. Hi.

Offline Retro

• Tropical.
    • View Profile

Reply #99 on: June 14, 2006, 01:14:05 pm
Hey!

I'm Retro, you can call me Retro if you like  ;) I'm 16 and new to pixel art... I don't really know where to start. I got some good mates who pixel, I hope to get better hanging around here.
Nice meeting you guys :)
Retro Pro