AuthorTopic: Introductions  (Read 324003 times)

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Re: Introductions

Reply #80 on: January 11, 2006, 06:28:29 pm
if you sound like those you're not postcore at all. Metalcore.

Offline FireFly

• ~
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart Account

Reply #81 on: January 13, 2006, 01:19:25 pm
I am me.. =) I live in Sweden, likes computers, coding (mostly Html..), making web graphics (both Photoshopped abstract art and pixel-arting in PS/Paint) and to design text and things in real life..
Thats it..? :)
/ FireFly

Offline Mirre

• Pokémon Trainer
    • View Profile
    • LINNEART

Reply #82 on: January 14, 2006, 02:52:54 pm
Hey! I'm Linnéa, I live in northern Sweden. 19 years old (20 on the fifth of February). I'm interested in most areas concerning art, like illustrating (pencil, water colours, ink, CG), webdesign, pixel art, sculpting, designing and all that jazz. I haven't done that much pixel art, but I'm learning. Other interests include games (of course), music (I play cello and sing in a band), sports (thai- and kickboxing), reading, and hanging around with friends. I've been around some of the pixel forums (Pixelation, Pixelerate, Pixel Academy, Pixel Joint...) and you may recognize me from there, but I'm usually hanging around regular art forums, doing art like illustrations and stuff since that's what I'm best at. At the moment I'm not doing anything since I've finished my language courses at the university but I'll go to England to work in a couple of months.

I look like this:

Offline 0xDB

• Dennis inter-is.
    • dennisbusch_de
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/1287.htm
    • 0xdb
    • View Profile
    • 0xDB

Reply #83 on: May 18, 2006, 01:03:45 pm
Hi, my name is Dennis. I'm 25 years old and I "live" in germany. I haven't done that much (amenable) pixel art yet and what I have done(at least the pieces that I felt were not completely sucky) can be seen in my profile at Pixeljoint.

I used to pixel lots of crappy animations and drew pictures with DPaintIII in the Amiga500 days but none of that is worthy of showing here or anywhere.
It was about August 2005 that I picked up pixelling again after almost ten years of abstinence, wasting time playing games and learning programming and trying to make games myself, first in Turbo Pascal7.0, later in C/C++ with the help of the wonderful Allegro library.

I managed to finish one very tiny game (see my homepage if you're interested) after countless attempts at making huge and epic games, always realizing that huge games are simply too much work for me.

The last thing I programmed was a just-for-fun-tool (which I have yet to finish someday, it's also on my homepage) and ever since I stopped working on that tool, I haven't touched any source code again.

I don't plan to never program again, but currently I just enjoy pixelling much more so that's what I'm currently concentrating and trying to improve on.

Offline Darion

• View Profile
    • Portfolio bitch

Reply #84 on: May 19, 2006, 10:41:12 pm
Egh .. I swear I introduced myself a while ago ... anyway

Bonjour, my name is Darion, and I am 18 years old. I live in the United States. I  guess I consider myself an artists, since thats all i do - create art. Usually I'm strictly traditional based, but lately i've gotten into more digital methods of creating art than pixel based. Anything I put my mind to, I usually have an artsy idea or way to go about doing it. When I'm not creating "visual art" i'm usually creating "audio art". I picked up music about ... two or three years ago. I really don't think i'm that great at it, but I love making music. Again, usually its digital, but I plan to buy a violin soon. Although I love music, I' plan to use my visual art as a career.

If I have enough funds to do so, I will be attending Savannah College of Art and Design in the fall for a degree in illustration.
Uhm, I've been a part of pixelation/pixelopolis for quite some time. I've probably been here longer than four years; i'm sure, actually.

@darionmccoy

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Reply #85 on: May 19, 2006, 10:44:20 pm
Hello Darion  :-*

Offline ptoing

• variegated quadrangle arranger
    • the_ptoing
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/2191.htm
    • View Profile
    • Perpetually inactive website

Reply #86 on: May 20, 2006, 02:56:14 pm
oh yeah, darion has sexay eyes :D
There are no ugly colours, only ugly combinations of colours.

Offline Darion

• View Profile
    • Portfolio bitch

Reply #87 on: May 20, 2006, 07:04:35 pm
How flamboyant.
@darionmccoy

Offline Billeh

• View Profile

Reply #88 on: May 26, 2006, 03:16:32 am
Hey Yall
Im like flaber, a Cowgarian.
Im some skinny 13 year old kid that got himself into pixels a few months ago via *Gasp* runescape. Yes, ashamadly (sp?) i played the game and started making pixels for friends based on it.

I consider myself a noob, with miles and miles to go. Hopefully I'll cover a few of em.

Offline jeiki

• 24 hour ninja
    • View Profile

Reply #89 on: May 26, 2006, 02:30:27 pm
woohoo, i'm 16, im filipino, i left the philippines when i was ten then i moved to switzerland for 4 years and moved again to the U.S., and i'm currently living in New york. I'm a martial artist trickster, haha, i kick people's asses, they get taekwondOWNED. haha, some pretty old pics of me:
crappy flashkick

and my face
極度のレーザーの多色刷りの飛行の浮かぶバナナに対す る非常に熱く熱いロボッ