AuthorTopic: Introductions  (Read 320471 times)

Offline Darion

• View Profile
    • Portfolio bitch

Re: Introductions

Reply #10 on: August 08, 2005, 10:03:55 pm
My name is Darion; I am 17 years old, and I am, again, black.
@darionmccoy

Offline Rox

• View Profile

Reply #11 on: August 08, 2005, 10:59:12 pm
Your avatar is also infinitely disturbing. Though that seems to be a reoccuring theme in pixel art forums, so I'm not complaining.

Offline Aleiav

• I like my coffee black just like my metal.
    • View Profile
    • Gothiclola (dot) Net

Reply #12 on: August 08, 2005, 11:53:51 pm
Heeeelo. :)

I'm Aleiav. :P In real life however, my name is Amanda and I am 17, soon to be 18 and I've been doing graphics on the computer for a bout 3-4 years. I started off as a doller but now consider myself a pixel artist instead. Even though I've been doing it awhile I still consider myself a beginner at pixel art because I spent those 3-4 years in a rut not learning anything. :P But I'm trying my best to learn.

I co-own a pixel art/ dolling forum (WHICH NEEDS MORE PIXEL ARTISTS!!) called Pixel Inc. dedicated to C+C and improvement.

aaand, here's a picture of me!

Ta da!  ;)

Offline Alex

• clrclrclrclr
    • View Profile

Reply #13 on: August 09, 2005, 02:03:21 am
My name is Darion; I am 17 years old, and I am, again, black.

My rebuttal states that i am currently and forever will be Bob Saget.
alexander

Offline goat

• bl33t
    • View Profile

Reply #14 on: August 09, 2005, 02:14:28 am
I am Nuyaisu, proud hunter of the Cherokee Nation, born from the Eastern houses, speaker of the dead dialects, runner of the Ani Kawi clan.

Also <Helm+goat3
typing ewith fdace

Offline drbokchoi

• Tonight, I dine on turtle soup!
    • View Profile

Reply #15 on: August 09, 2005, 02:25:55 am
I'm Ray.
Started pixeling when I was 10(?) but mostly because I wanted to make games. And through some odd events, I got tired of that but I still pixeled. Pixeled some more and decided to actually study art and crap. I still do but I started pixeling again.

There. Fixed.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2005, 07:28:37 pm by drbokchoi »

Offline Silver

• View Profile

Reply #16 on: August 09, 2005, 09:23:55 am
Will update later!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 01:00:33 pm by Silver »

Offline Peppermint Pig

• View Profile

Reply #17 on: August 26, 2005, 01:51:06 am
Well, interesting introductions.. think I'll keep mine.. normal?

My name is John Arnst.

If it's on the computer and graphics related, I'm probably into it. I've been at digital art for about 11 years now, Photoshop being my strong suit, followed by Painter :) I started as a texture designer, illustrator, and photo manipulator, and developed in each area over time. I started to get more serious with pixels around 2000. Although I was doing pixely type works from time to time, it wasn't until I joined the Pixelation forum a few years ago that I seriously began to hone my pixeling skills , which has generally improved my talents in other areas. Currently, I'm slacking a bit, but still learning and working at it. With the forum back up, it's alot easier  :D

Offline Xion

• View Profile
    • FourbitFriday

Reply #18 on: August 26, 2005, 02:08:34 am
My name is Irrelevant.
I live between yesterday and tomorrow.
I am 15, and seek to be either an author, game developer, or artist as a future career, but at the moment, I'm content with a 5 dollar bill. I have always been into computers and art, but only got into pixel art in 2003. Hobbies of mine include skating (Aggresive In-line), Playing video games, computer games, writing, drawing, thinking, running, and jumping.
Zombies rock.

Offline Sawtooth

• growin' a beard
    • View Profile

Reply #19 on: August 26, 2005, 02:19:14 am
My name is Andrew.  I have been pixelling for nearly 8 years, starting with small-time sprite hacks on old mac games, with Resedit as my only tool.  However, I haven't really done much in the way of pixelling for nearly a year, so... yeah, whatever.  I recently have been working on a sprite hack of Alex Diener's Water Tower game.  It's one of my favorite games for the mac, just because it's simple, fun, and has a fully-functioning level editor.  I'm doing the hack because the graphics are terrible.  After I'm finished with this one, I might try it again with an uber-minimalist 3-color style, and replace the background music with some plastikman or something.

old version, new version.

Also, I am eighteen years old, I was born on April 7, 1987, I like long walks on the beach (I am not kidding), and my skills are rusty.
rip ninjalicious