AuthorTopic: A little dump of little dumplings.  (Read 2609 times)

Offline David

• View Profile
    • I Am Not Original

A little dump of little dumplings.

on: December 12, 2006, 10:09:00 am

I just felt like sharing.

Offline Tremulant

• Enfant Terrible
    • View Profile

Re: A little dump of little dumplings.

Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 12:20:45 pm
These are sweet, except for that third one; I mean, the execution is alright, but the design is way off.

Anyway, you know that in the past your stuff has lead to the development some strange, awkward man-crush on my part, and this stuff really just builds on that, so take my conflicted emotions for.. whatever they're worth...  :-\

Dunno if you were looking for crits, and I don't really have any anyway. You could maybe try some aa in places, smooth out some of the jaggies.

Offline Rydin

• ...zzzt...
    • @thickDumps
    • View Profile
    • thickDumps

Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 01:30:15 pm
I love you color choices...maybe its because I'm no anatomy expert, but I love the third one....so snes contra/metroid-esque.

And that first animation...what's it supposed to be, because it's awesome so far, besides the choppiness.

Your junk is much better than mine :(
Man cannot remake himself without suffering for he is both the marble and the sculptor.

Offline Blick

• I am not an eskimo.
    • pixeljoint.com/p/327.htm
    • View Profile

Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 12:15:27 am
Looking at it all together, I fear you're spinning your wheels when trying to make stuff. It often looks the same. Male face with prominent cheekbones and mouth deep in shadow. You've varied it a bit, but it's still often the same look. It just reminds me of where I am now, just making what I know I can, rather than pushing myself to try something truly new.

I really like the one of Tremulant's character, I wish you would have finished that since you usually do so well with warped spiral like musculature.