AuthorTopic: Official Pixelation Off-Topic Thread  (Read 150465 times)

Offline AlexHW

• View Profile
    • AlexHW

Re: Official Pixelation Off-Topic Thread

Reply #300 on: December 26, 2006, 06:50:14 am
I don't know what you mean by plastic wrapping, but perhaps you can cut holes in it where the buttons are?.. are the buttons physical, is this why you cant press them?

Offline Frychiko

• Don't waste garbage here.
    • View Profile

Reply #301 on: December 26, 2006, 06:56:58 am
What do you mean by "you can move your pen faster"?

No, I don't use any packaging on my tablet.. seems odd.

Presents...pfff.. I'd like to know who DIDN'T get presents (like me!)

« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 06:58:40 am by Frychiko »
Congratulation this story is happy end. Thank you. - Ghost & Goblins

Offline Ryona

• View Profile

Reply #302 on: December 26, 2006, 07:31:57 am
I got me a lovely leather jacket, moisturizer, perfume, and a lava lamp. I'm a little suprised I didn't get any books this year.

I couldn't really ask for anything more because, well, I'm not big on material posessions. lol

Anyway, I don't really do Christmas. Like, it's a fine holiday and all, but to me, it's just another day like any other.

Oh, and I'm sorry to hear you didn't get any presents, Frychiko. Or maybe it's not a big deal to you. I don't know. heh
« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 07:34:39 am by Ryona »

Offline Frychiko

• Don't waste garbage here.
    • View Profile

Reply #303 on: December 26, 2006, 07:53:19 am
Nice presents.
Yeah I don't really celebrate Christmas so I doesn't bother me but I bought myself some nice presents anyway hehe. Being a gadget fan, I bought myself a 32 inch tv, a cabinet for it, a media player for it (so I can stream my mp3/movie files from my pc to the big screen!), a 300gb hdd, 5.1 sound system, a sofa and prepared a room for it all (new lights, long wires and stuff). I was gonna get a laptop also but I didn't want to go overboard..

I couldn't believe a mere 3(or maybe it was 2 or 1) metre cable could cost over $300... (when I was shopping for video cables)

Congratulation this story is happy end. Thank you. - Ghost & Goblins

Offline .TakaM

• View Profile
    • Fetch Quest

Reply #304 on: December 26, 2006, 08:00:53 am
I'm not big on material possessions, and I'm not a Christian either, after so many years of being a greedy Christian child, the best part of Christmas now is seeing everyone happy and getting the family all together
and for the last few years Ive never really came up with anything I wanted when people ask, so I usually only get some small things, you know; bad joke books, candy, alcohol, money etc
As long as you put thought into any present, they're always happy, and for me, the time they spend deciding on a present, or even worrying is more than enough
Life without knowledge is death in disguise

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Reply #305 on: December 26, 2006, 08:10:09 am
I got a white bathrobe for christmas.

Offline Ryona

• View Profile

Reply #306 on: December 26, 2006, 08:33:47 am
And I'm certain you look dead sexy in it.  :-*

Hmm.. with bathrobe on the mind, I think I'll go take a shower.

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Reply #307 on: December 26, 2006, 09:20:08 am
You are an incessant flirt. I guess if you're looking for nerd love though, you're in the right place.

Offline Rox

• View Profile

Reply #308 on: December 26, 2006, 11:17:42 am
Heh, of course there's a ton of Swedes here, Mirre. I'm surprised you didn't figure me out sooner. I drop clues here and there. There's quite a few scandinavians around. I think I've known five or six of them, at least. But I don't know if they're still around now, and I can't remember names either...

You shouldn't be surprised, anyhow. Scandinavians are REALLY into retro-style things (C64/Amiga music, demoscene stuff, pixel art, retro gaming).

Offline Filax_666

• View Profile

Reply #309 on: December 26, 2006, 11:58:37 am
Well, I got a bit of money (which was nice since I'm saving for a new computer), Black Orchid by Neil Gaiman and Dave McKean, a book whose name I don't remember, a sweatshirt I'll never use and...that's it. Was nice seeing all the kids in my family getting all they wanted while I got (almost) nothing.

EDIT: Oh yeah, almost forgot, I also got a webcam which doesn't work on my computer! YAY!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 12:01:26 pm by Filax_666 »