on: December 12, 2006, 03:41:25 am

some random character :crazy:

Offline Ryumaru

• to be animated soonly
    • ChrisPariano
    • View Profile

Re: moleman

Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 03:54:29 am
how you resisted the urge to soften those white edges i will never know.
ist a bit simple, but hey, cant complain when i get to see new kenneth stuff!

Offline Stwelin

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 03:57:51 am
dig it. i've always admired your style, very clean-cut and nice.  Only thing i'm not sure about is his pose, the legs give him a weird and almost akward situation. Anyway, it's really solid design & colour-wise. always fun to see your works.

Offline Blick

• I am not an eskimo.
    • pixeljoint.com/p/327.htm
    • View Profile

Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 04:00:49 am
I expected Moleman from The Simpsons and thought "Ugh... it better not be." Simpsons characters are alright, but I've just seen them pixelled too much in my lifetime (thrice, excluding commercial games). I like the character design. He seems like he'd be on the less stressful side of things if someone were to animate him. But I wonder who...

Offline Joseph

• Shut up and pixel.
    • View Profile

Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 06:05:32 am
assuming its wip?  it looks wip, but it still looks great.  ive been a huge fan of yours kenneth and im always looking forward to your work.  I really like the sparkle above him, it looks awesome.

Offline halu

• wtf :D
    • View Profile

Reply #5 on: December 13, 2006, 12:03:45 pm
O_O.
Awesome, although, his right leg does look a tad wierd, but otherwise it's an amazing piece as usual Kenneth, great job!

Offline Tremulant

• Enfant Terrible
    • View Profile

Reply #6 on: December 13, 2006, 02:13:46 pm
Always love your stuff, Kenneth, and this is no exception.
His pose seems a bit... unnatural. Not quite... unbalanced, but I want to call it that regardless. Also, there's some weirdness going on with the right hand/arm, maybe? The arm It looks flat (because of the upper arm shading, which ends in a flat line. On the hand, the claws seem to curve in the wrong direction (based on the common claw shape/the left hand).

That said, you should keep in mind that I'm scraping for crits here, cause I really do like this. That star thing looks fantastic, and I love the creature's design (and execution, in all honesty). Also, the pinks are the peak of sex. I point out the stuff I do cause it's all I can do to keep from gushing. :P

Offline Terley

• Terley is King, but he needs a new avatar.
    • View Profile

Reply #7 on: December 13, 2006, 05:08:27 pm
my suggestion would be to have his right arm raised in the air, reaching out to do light... but for a more confused body language I'd maybe have his right arm up resting on his head as if he's scratchin himself and sayin 'huh??'
I've not got anything interesting to type here..