AuthorTopic: Looking for someone or a team to join  (Read 3502 times)

Offline Takabaka

• View Profile

Looking for someone or a team to join

on: September 30, 2018, 12:57:41 am
So, as the title states, I'm looking for someone or a dev team to join. I couldn't find an actual section for this so unless someone directs meto the correct place for this it'll be here. Now, on to the real topic.

I’ve got around 4 years of writing experience on various platforms and a decent amount of free time to throw around. So if any group or someone starting a group wants a guy to do all that dialogue, story, character bios, item descriptions, whatever you tell me you want, I’d be happy to handle it. In other news, I've just started learning Unity so there's that.

I look forward to hearing from anyonewho's interested.

Offline GameBuster

• View Profile

Re: Looking for someone or a team to join

Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 07:06:58 pm
Are you looking for a programmer to provide art for or an artist to provide you art?

Offline Takabaka

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 11:54:45 pm
Oh, no I'm looking for work. Sorry if that was unclear.

Offline eishiya

• http://pixeljoint.com/p/28889.htm
    • View Profile
    • Website

Reply #3 on: October 02, 2018, 02:01:28 pm
You should post your work in the Portfolios section. This area is for work offers, i.e. where you offer work to others.

Offline Kiana

• Artist & Game Dev
    • kianamosser
    • View Profile
    • itch.io page

Reply #4 on: October 03, 2018, 06:55:42 am
I’m moving this topic to General, but if you want to post some examples of your work, contact info, list your skillsets, info about working with you/payment, etc. you’re more than welcome to post a thread in the Portfolios board. :)

If you want, you can put in the title that you’re open for work without pay (assuming that’s the reason you’ve chosen to post this in Unpaid Work). I suggest listing what role you’d want in the title so it’s easy for potential teammates to search and find you. For example, something like “[Payment Optional] Writer Looking to Join a Team” would be a good descriptive title.

Best of luck to you!
To achieve mastery is not to be able to work without thinking; rather it is to have total control of one's choices.