AuthorTopic: Pixel Artist Wanted for Roguelike Tileset  (Read 1776 times)

Offline plurmstudios

• View Profile

Pixel Artist Wanted for Roguelike Tileset

on: September 24, 2018, 11:13:35 pm
Hello! I'm looking for a pixel artist to create tiles and sprites for a roguelike.

Workload:
Biome Tiles: There are five different biomes at the moment. I need about a variety of tiles per. This includes paths, roads and bodies of water where appropriate.

Buildings: I will need walls, doors, and floor tiles. These are independent from the biomes. I’ve been working with 10 different wall tiles to make up a building. Straight pieces, corners, and doors. I’d like some variations such as wooden, stone, and leather.

Sprites: I need a wide variety of different plants and animals, real and fictional. Possibly with some bipedal versions of four legged animals too. A few human sprites as well.

Items: Weapons, clothing, chests, consumables, materials. Your standard rpg fare.
Environment: Furniture, décor, debris, ruins, possibly stairs

Bonus if you can also make icons for UI.

Technical:
 I’m currently working with size 32 x 32. But I’d like to see what you’re good at. Anything from 8 x 8 to 64 x 64 will be considered. Any palette you like to work with.

Requirements:
1.   A portfolio. It’d be awesome if you included a few examples of what I’m looking for above.   :)
2.   Billing rate or estimate.

Please email me at plurmstudios@gmail.com

Offline C_Atwood

• View Profile

Re: Pixel Artist Wanted for Roguelike Tileset

Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 06:12:54 pm
Email sent in.
https://discord.gg/uCdw7kY
Join our Discord server! Small community for animators (pixel or otherwise) to communicate with each other and help everyone grow as animators!