AuthorTopic: [Paid] Looking for a pixel artist to create wireframe/templates  (Read 1681 times)

Offline Siren

• x
    • View Profile

Good day,

I need a pixel artist that is experienced with the top down perspective that the RPG Maker series use and is used to High Res Pixel Art. I do not accept handdrawn/vector digital art for this job.

What I require is something similar to this.

- The grid size is 48x48
- I need someone to create Basic templates/wireframes that has the correct perspective and size to match a sprite we will provide in private.

It might seem silly that I need help with this but there had been too many times that it has tripped us over and with our exceedingly busy lives, I would like to outsource creating these blocks for us to use as a base to make everything remain "in perspective"

My contact information is libravitra at googlemail. I am willing to pay up to 50 USD (including Paypal Fees) for this since I feel that this isn't that complex of a job. But if you feel that isn't correct then we can negotiate a price. Paypal only. Please send me your portfolio. It must contain topdown RPG mockups similar to RPG Maker perspective.

Thank you :)

Offline Siren

• x
    • View Profile

Re: [Paid] Looking for a pixel artist to create wireframe/templates

Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 10:01:51 pm
I would like to close this job offer. Thank you :)