AuthorTopic: [PAID] Looking for artist scene story and logo (closed)  (Read 2081 times)

Offline S.G.S

• @SGS_StudioPR
    • View Profile
Hi everyone, my name is John C. Pedraza

I represent a recent formed team, Sword Garden Studios, located in Spain.

We are looking for an artist with the skill and the approach to the things we are looking for.

The first thing is 12 static scenes to tell our story (storyboard will be delivered for each scene and Discord will fill the gaps), the style is quite simple and doesn't require too much detail.

As you can see from this image from the Final Fantasy Bit Em Up Game we are going for detail in the background but we want to  not give detail to characters using shadows to keep the level of detail at minimum. We work with a pretty limited budget but we are willing to go up $30 per scene with a size of 256x144px.

The second thing we are looking for is to make 2 logos (128x128px maximum both of them). 1 for the title of our game and another for our studio. The studio logo we have right now is just a concept and it will change quite a bit. I will give more details in private to  the person that we finally choose to work with us.

We require pixel artist so even if you have experience in static scenes or logo design but you dont have any pixel art, please thank you for your interest but we will not be taking you into account when deciding with who are we going to work.

We ask for portfolios to be send at: swordgardenstudios@gmail.com
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 07:23:07 am by S.G.S »

Offline Rydin

• ...zzzt...
    • @thickDumps
    • View Profile
    • thickDumps

Re: [PAID] Looking for artist scene story and logo

Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 03:59:22 pm
I sent you a PM. Looks like a fun project!  :y:
Man cannot remake himself without suffering for he is both the marble and the sculptor.

Offline S.G.S

• @SGS_StudioPR
    • View Profile

Reply #2 on: August 30, 2018, 08:50:16 am
The offer is still up. We require pixel artist so even if you have experience in static scenes or logo design but you dont have any pixel art, please thank you for your interest but we wont be take you into account when deciding with who are we going to work.

Offline S.G.S

• @SGS_StudioPR
    • View Profile

Reply #3 on: September 03, 2018, 09:49:08 am
We are extending the application process a few days, until my partner is back. If someone else is interested, please send us the application as soon ass you can.