General > General Discussion

Pixelation 2.0

<< < (8/8)

hANshOTtH3RD:
Well I don't really use discord, so sadly i don't know anything about that... Like I said though, i really don't think the site needs much changing to draw in more users. perhaps it would be nice if you could see a preview of each board on the main page, like this but under each board, and showing only posts for each specific board(perhaps also make the lists collapsible). I think this would make cruising the site for new stuff just a little easier.

...also, caching images would be good to fix all the dead links.

...and a better(& restful) search function would be nice(perhaps incorporating #tags, speaking of which, how do I tag things? where is this explained?).

...and don't let me forget! seams small, but i find it makes a big difference, is Having All Images Be Zoomable. there are some images in different posts, including some official thread-starters, that are not zoomable. how do we critique(or inspect) if we cannot zoom? i made a little widget to help with this btw.

eishiya:

--- Quote from: hANshOTtH3RD on July 20, 2020, 03:08:05 pm ---how do I tag things? where is this explained?

--- End quote ---
I think tagging is something only moderators can do, it's only used to archive good threads.

laladriel:
SO did someone try and set server at discord? Can I get invitation? :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version