AuthorTopic: who can give me some ideas about this sword?  (Read 1699 times)

Offline z1s23

• View Profile

who can give me some ideas about this sword?

on: August 17, 2018, 03:02:43 pm
Hi, everyone,
who can give me some ideas about this sword? I think it should be more Shining, thank you :)

Offline aamatniekss

• View Profile

Re: who can give me some ideas about this sword?

Reply #1 on: August 17, 2018, 03:51:28 pm
Hey!

Cool sprite you got there! If you want it to be more shinier, you should add a bit more contrast to it, so that the shine sticks out more. Basically make the base colour of it darker and then the lighter shine colour will stick out :) Otherwise if it's a light colour on another light colour it all blends together. And in the same way I think it could use some contrast on the handle too, to better make it all pop, so something like this maybe

Offline z1s23

• View Profile

Re: who can give me some ideas about this sword?

Reply #2 on: August 18, 2018, 10:09:25 am
Hey!

Cool sprite you got there! If you want it to be more shinier, you should add a bit more contrast to it, so that the shine sticks out more. Basically make the base colour of it darker and then the lighter shine colour will stick out :) Otherwise if it's a light colour on another light colour it all blends together. And in the same way I think it could use some contrast on the handle too, to better make it all pop, so something like this maybe

hi, thank you very much!!! your new version is very nice, that's the feel what I want :)