AuthorTopic: [CLOSED] Pixelart/fantasy decorations for a tournamnet website  (Read 1628 times)

Offline gynvael

• View Profile
UPDATE: This posting is now closed.
Thank you for sending us your portfolios - we received over a dozen! (way more than we expected)
Each and every portfolio we reviewed was amazing, but in the end we only have funds for hiring one artist :(
We'll contact everyone with our decision shortly.

---
Hi,

We're a e-sports-like team that is organizing a tournament (some details in the doc linked below). We're looking for an artist to make pixelart fantasy/dragon-themed decorations for our tournament website (optionally: the whole tournament website layout if one likes HTML/CSS).

Some more details on what we need:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nuBzOId7I6xGwPGfwMlBjxQU5SOnvBpx3Y_VFU8fJfo/edit?usp=sharing

We're thinking $30/h paid with paypal/wire/whatever, but if you're portfolio blows us out of the water we're happy to negotiate :)

The tournament qualification round is late September, so ideally the deadline would be around mid Sept (earlier if possible).

For more details please ask here, via private message on the forum, or my e-mail: gynvael@coldwind.pl

Some last minute remarks:
- This is a one-of request for creating art, not a full-time job.
- Please note we're not a company, more like a group of individuals with some funds secured for art.

Thanks,
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 10:22:03 pm by gynvael »

Offline Raysixx

• @Raysixx_
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Channel :D

Re: [PAID] Pixelart/fantasy decorations for a tournamnet website

Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 11:10:02 am
I sent you an email :)