AuthorTopic: Searching for a Pixelartist for a Robot Card Game  (Read 2889 times)

Offline Idontknow

• View Profile

Searching for a Pixelartist for a Robot Card Game

on: June 16, 2018, 09:09:36 am
Hello,

I'm working on a Card Game (no computer game, a real card game to hold in your hands).

The concept and rules are ready and I have a growing list of needed cards.
Sadly I'm not good at drawing, so I'm looking for a talented pixel artist to team up with me, and make this game real.

You would need to draw robots, weapons and other stuff.
I'm looking for a verry simple clean style, whith less colorshades. It should not be too "cool". More like outlined comic style, but pixeled.

I really like the style of the robot shown here:
https://www.wildfactor.net/game-design/hero-robot-animate-and-in-pixel.html

Is anyone interested?

Since this is a hobby project, and I'm just a normal person with a daytime job, I actually can't say anything about the payment.
This won't be a boss/employe situation, I'm more looking for a partner, who has the dream to see his creations in a real game.

If you give me the first examples, I will try to find an investor, or launch a kickstarter campaign, so I can pay you in advance/buy your images.
Or we create this game together, I pay the production costs for the first order of games and take the financial risk by doing so, and then I can pay you afterwards based on the number of sold games.

You just have to draw, I do all the other stuff to get this printed and sold.

Offline Kayoda

• Kayoda - Pixel Art Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
    • Professor Pixels' Fiverr Page

Re: Searching for a Pixelartist for a Robot Card Game

Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 03:14:17 am

www.CustomGameArt.com. We offer big discounts for bulk orders.

Email: OfficialCGA@gmail.com

Offline Raysixx

• @Raysixx_
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Channel :D

Re: Searching for a Pixelartist for a Robot Card Game

Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 06:46:43 pm
Hi, I was looking for a second job, I wanted to know if you are still looking for an artist for the robots project